Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

[[]]

[[ Name ]] - Scarlet Virginia Rose
[[ Nicknames, including from family ]]- Scarls, SVR, Scooter
[[ Birthday ]] - 17 Feb 1980
[[ Age ]] - 25
[[ Astrological sign? ]] - aquarius
[[ Chinese zodiac sign? ]] - monkey
[[ Location ]] - VA
[[ Sexual Preference ]] - I reallllly like those malesboys, please
[[ Current Haircolor ]] -dark brown
[[ Eyecolor... W/ & W/O contacts ]] - green
[[ Parents still together? ]] - yes
[[ Syblings? ]] - Jesse is 30? and Ali is almost 19
[[ Pets? ]] - none but soon I will get a purse puppy
[[ In school/graduated? ]] - MWC alum and just accepted to UMW!
[[ Rent, lease, or own your home? ]] - none
[[ What do you do for work? ]] - SH Smith and BN
[[ How much do you make? ]] - not enough
[[ What do you drive? ]] - 05 Elantra

preferences

[[ Black and White/Color ]] - B+W pics
[[ Red/Blue ]] - red
[[ Dogs/Cats ]] - puppies!
[[ Roses/Daisies ]] - roses
[[ Beer/Liquor ]] - liquor
[[ Boxers/Briefs *wink* ]] - boxers
[[ Hair: Short/Long ]] on me? long
[[ Boots/Shoes ]] - shoes
[[ Food: Mexican/Italian ]] - italian
[[ Dark/Light ]] - dark
[[ Day/Night ]] - night
[[ City/Country ]] - city
[[ Sheets: Solid/Animal Prints ]] - animal seems cheesy but I still want to pick that



Favorites

[[ Color ]] - red, black and chartreuse
[[ Animal ]] - black panther
[[ Vehicle ]] - Lexus
[[ Flower ]] - tulip
[[ Beer ]] - Hefeweisen
[[ Liquor ]] - amaretto
[[ Soda ]] - wild cherry pepsi
[[ Food ]] - tomatoes
[[ Book ]] -Survivor
[[ Author ]] - Chuck Palahniuk, Francine Pascal (hehe)
[[ Bands ]] - Smashing Pumpkins, Interpol, Muse
[[ CD ]] - right now its Wolf Parade
[[ Song ]] - right now its Modern World
[[ Movie ]] - at the moment, Garden State
[[ Director ]] - Alfonso Cuaron
[[ Extracurricular Activity ]] - concerts
[[ Color your hair? ]] - I want highlights
[[ Have tattoos? ]] - no but I want the Smashing Pumpkins heart...but not necessarily bc it's SP
[[ Piercings? ]] - 1 per ear


Have you...

[[ Stolen anything? ]] - no
[[ Smoke? ]] - I have
[[ Pot? ]] - I pass the grass
[[ Crack? ]] - no
[[ Drink? ]] - yes mmm
[[ Been so drunk you couldn't remember your name? ]] no way
[[ Been so drunk you didn't care that you couldn't remember your name? ]] again, no
[[ Posed for nude pics? ]] - NO
[[ Considered a life of crime? ]] - no but I want to be a spy
[[ Considered being a hooker? ]] - I've gotten offers...
[[ Maybe a pimp? ]] - no
[[ Cheated on someone? ]] - no I think

[[ Been married? ]] - no but I really want to pull a Britney in Vegas

Are you psycho? no

[[ Split personalities? ]] -no but I am moody
[[ Schizophrenic? ]] -no
[[ Obsessive? ]] - i like to call it "passion"
[[ Compulsive? ]] - no?
[[ Obsessive Compulsive? ]] - no
[[ Panic? ]] - no
[[ Anxiety? ]] - anxiety is my worst enemy
[[ Depressed? ]] - seroiusly, if I have money, I'm good to go
[[ Suicidal? ]] - never!
[[ Homicidal? ]] - ha no
[[ Genocidal? ]] - no
[[ Pedophile?]] - no
[[ Obsessed with Nate? ]] no
[[ Mutilate animals? ]] - not since bio
[[ Idolize infamous criminals? ]] - not really
[[ Dream of mutilated bodies, blood, death, and gore? ]] - no

The good stuff...

[[ Had sex outdoors? ]] - no not yet
[[ What are you listening to? ]] - iTunes
[[ What are you watching? ]] - nothing
[[ What time is it? ]] - 1:31pm
[[ What are you wearing? ]] - skirt, shirt, sweater

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home