Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, February 24, 2006

High School Meme

Your senior year in high school is supposed to be the best year of your life. Let's see how much you remember:

Year: 1998

1. Who was your best friend?
Heidi

2. What sports did you play?
Tennis, Swimming

'86 Chevy Celebrity!

4. It's Friday night, where were you at?
Somewhere random...Bealeton doesn't offer much.

5. Were you a party animal?
No, but I wasn't a bore.

6. Were you in the "In Crowd"?
I got along with everyone

7. Ever skip school?
no

8. Ever smoke a cigarette?
No

9. Were you a nerd?
I was in smart classes and didn't get in trouble but I was a smartass

10. Did you get suspened/expelled?
No

11. Can you sing the Alma Mater?
I think so...

12. Who was your favorite teacher?
Senora Whisenant!

13. Favorite class?
Band, Spanish, Math

14. What was your school's full name?
Liberty High School

15. School mascot?
Eagle

16. Did you go to Prom?
Senior year

17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? Just to play more tennis and be in band again

18. What do you remember most about graduation? I just wanted to go to the beach

19. Favorite memory of your senior year? Tennis!

20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? what?

21. Did you have a job your senior year? nasty Food Lion:(:(:(

22. Who did you date? Noone

23. Where did you go most often for lunch? cafeteria...we weren't allowed to leave

24. Have you gained weight since then? I'm not sure

25. What did you do after graduation? went to the beach! then MWC in the fall

2 Comments:

At 4:06 PM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Can you believe that at one of the schools I went to, you WERE allowed to leave for lunch? Crazy.

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

Haha, It's always like that in the movies but I never knew of a school in "real" life like that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home