Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, August 06, 2007

Last night, I slept __.
after a long-ass night and had weird dreams.

2006 was ___.
A year of change.

My Grandma was born in ___.
Arlington, I think.

I could eat ___ everyday.
salad

I am not at all attracted to __.
harrison Ford

If I had to move outta state, I'd go to ___.
Connecticut maybe

I wish I hadn't ___.
kept talking about that.

My dad is...
hilarious

___ (is) my idea of "sexy".
JT

I can currently hear ___.
a Safeway commercial

I have an irrational fear of ___.
clowns?

I find the thought of childbirth___.
unsettling?

I updated myspace___.
weeks ago probably. No wait, I changed my pic. a


*.*.* Random Q's *.*.*


1. Have you said the "F word"?
often

2. How tall is your best friend?
which one?

3. Can you speak another language
some spanish

4. What was the name of your first true crush?
Brian?

5. Did this person ever say they loved you?
no

6. What continent do you most want to see?
Europe

7. What's one song you've listened to today?
505

8. What's the last thing you had to drink?
diet coke

11. What's your ideal height for the opposite/same sex?
6'2"+

13. Have you ever played golf?
no, but I want to!

14. What year did your mom graduate from high school?
1974?

15. Would you like to change your body/looks?
I need a hair cut!

16. Would you name your kids after someone?
yes

REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

NOW

Is your hair up?
no

Is your phone right beside you?
yes

Do you wish you were somewhere else?
yes

Do you have plans for tonight?
it's late. just sleep!

Are you wearing makeup?
eye makeup

Are you wearing chap stick?
not that brand

Are you cold?
no

Are you tired?
yes

Are you excited?
sorta

Are you wearing pajamas?
no

Who's the last person that called you?
Jesse


PAST:

Anything you regret?
nah

Ever stuck gum under a desk?
no

Ever spit at someone?
don't think so

Ever kick something living?
yeah

LAST WEEK

Had any plans last week?
yes

TODAY:

Have you cussed?
yes

Have you yelled at someone?
no

Have you cried?
no

Have you called more than 3 people?
no

SPILL YOUR GUTS


First thing you did this morning?
checked email

Last thing you ate?
honey mustard

What's the last movie you saw?
don't remember

Do you believe in long distance relationships?
yes, but I don't want one

Have you been cheated on?
?

Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?
yes

Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity):
love

Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?:
no

Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
mine

What color shirt are you wearing?
Black

What were you doing at 11 last night?
hanging with The Crystal Method

Long or Short Hair?
mine is long

What would you not tolerate in a relationship?
beating me

Do you miss anyone?
yes

What would you do if you were stranded on a desert island with the person you hate the most?
trick them:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home