Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pantera Internet Blows

1. Is the last person you kissed mad at you?
I don’t think so.
2. Is your hair up?
Yep, I never try to do much with it on days I’m flying.
3. Do you still talk to the person who hurt you the most?
Not really. The person who hurt me the most in my life died six years ago, so it’d be a pretty one-way conversation.
4. Are you an argumentative person?
No, I don’t like conflict. I try to avoid arguments and usually end up crying.
5. Is your phone right beside you?
My work phone is always within reach—it has to be.
6. Will this weekend be a good one?
I think so, many plans are already made.

7. What jewelry do you wear all the time?
I always wear a ring. Not necessarily the same ring, but always a ring on my right hand.
8. Have you ever had a difficult relationship?
I guess it depends on how you define relationship. I’ve had difficult friendships, difficult family relationships, very difficult work relationships and difficult ends to romantic relationships. You have a relationship with everyone in your life, and sometimes they will be difficult.

9. Have you ever driven in the ghetto to buy drugs?
No. I’ve never driven anywhere to buy drugs…or walked or anything, cause I’ve never bought any I couldn’t get at CVS or Walgreen’s with a prescription from my doctor.
10. Can you read other people’s expressions?
Sometimes, depends how observant I’m being.
11. Have you ever hugged someone named Joe?
Yep, I have a friend named Joe, but he’s not a plumber.
12. When was the last time something bothered you?
Last night and yesterday
13. What/whose bothering you?
It’s personal, oh and also some work stuff
14. Are your ears gauged?
I don’t know what that means.
15. Have you ever stayed in a hotel?
Lots of times
16. Do you miss someone?
Immensely

17. How did you feel when you woke up today?
Tired, cold and not ready to get out of bed

18. Have you ever driven without a license?
Maybe around the block…

19. How long does it take for you to fall asleep at night?
Sometimes it takes forever, sometimes I don’t fall asleep at all. But my newest secret is Trader Joe’s Bedtime Tea. It knocks me out.

20. Have you ever had a best friend who was the opposite sex?
No

21. Have you ever kissed just a friend?
Like with my toungue? No.

22. When was the last time you shot a dirty look at someone?
Ha! Probably has only been hours

23. Are you happy right now?
Honestly, it depends on when you catch me.

25. When is your birthday?
October 8th

26. Where did you buy the shirt you’re wearing now?
The Victoria’s Secret catalog…yes, they do have real clothing in there.

27, 28, 29. I don’t understand this one…

30. Are you a forgiving person?
Unless someone crosses a line, yes. But I don’t always forget.

31. Ever kissed someone who smokes?
Yes.

32. When you shut off your alarm clock, do you tend to fall back asleep?
No, I’m a light sleeper so the alarm clock almost always gets me out of bed right away, if I’m not ready yet, well, that is why God invented the Snooze button.

35. Did anything weird happen in the past 3 days?
I don’t think so, so the answer must be no. One would remember something weird, no?

36. Your number one tells you they’re pregnant, you say?
Um, WTF?

37. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Yes

38. What is the biggest secret you know about your 2nd top friend?
Even if I actually ranked my friends, I wouldn’t tell any of their secrets. I’m an excellent secret-keeper.

39. If you could change your eye color, what would it be?
Green, I like green eyes. But I’m ok with my brown ones.

40. Last person you told a secret to?
I think it was Erin

41. Do you listen to your friends when they tell you that a guy/girl is bad for you?
Not exactly. My friends have learned it’s best not to tell me anything that sounds like they are telling me what to do or not do; it only makes me more inclined to do it.

42. What do you usually do right when you wake up?
Stretch, then flop back down and possibly pull the covers over my head, stretch again and get up.

44. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Not yet

45. Any plans for tomorrow?
I’ll be in Denver for work, then flying back to Chicago

46. What’s a fact about the last person who had their arms around you?
The last person who hugged me…a little nuts.
47. What do you hear right now?
Key boards clickety-clacking and work conversations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home