Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, February 09, 2009

Watching MTV (The City)

1. COMICS OR NOVELS? Novels, like whoa.

2. NEAT OR SLOB? i'm really bad with hanging my clothes back up and putting things away, BUT at my old apartment, I was OCD organized.

3. CONSERVATIVE OR LIBERAL? Conservative.

4. COFFEE OR DOUGHNUTS? coffee

5. CHOCOLATE OR PEANUT BUTTER? choco

6. INTENTION OR ACTION? Action.

7. COLD OR HOT? COLD please

8. TALK OR SLEEP? both. i love talk that leads to sleep.

9. FAST OR SLOW? i am fast.

10. TOP OR BOTTOM? in sex?

11. INSIDE OR OUTSIDE? i like both. i love to be outside when it's fall or cold.

12. STICKY OR GOOEY? both sound horrible

13. OF YOUR FIVE SENSES, WHICH IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE? sound.

14. WHAT PERFUME OR COLOGNE DRIVES YOU WITH WILD UNCONTROLLABLE PASSION? i love that coconut shampoo smell...and, i know i know, i love the smell of smoke.

15. BEING TOLD YOU'RE LOVED, HAVING TIME SPENT WITH YOU, GETTING A PRESENT, HAVING SOMETHING DONE FOR YOU, BEING TOUCHED. WHICH DESCRIBES YOUR GREATEST NEED? time spent with me

16. WHICH IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE SEASON? don't like summer unless i'm the beach or pool

17. IF YOU HAD TO KILL ONE, WHICH WOULD IT BE: A CLOWN OR A MIME? clown

18. DO YOU LIKE YOUR PHOTO BEING TAKEN? yeah

19. WOULD YOU EVER POSE NUDE? maybe for one person:)

20. HAVE YOU EVER BLABBED A SECRET WHEN YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T? Yes, but it's usually to Ali and that kinda is like telling myself.

21. WHICH FRIEND IS MOST LIKELY TO TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK? I'd rather not name names, but believe me I have a few in mind.

22. WHO DO YOU THINK HAS THE MOST INTERESTING LIFE IN YOUR SOCIAL GROUP? Me

23. IN YOUR CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, WHO DO YOU THINK IS THE LEAST APPRECIATED? Kelly

24. DO THINGS JUST HAPPEN TO YOU, OR DO YOU CONTROL YOUR OWN DESTINY? i take control when I want to

25. DO YOU EVER FANTASIZE ABOUT HAVING A DIFFERENT LIFE? Not really...just things I want to do. Additions, not changes.

26. HAVE YOU EVER HAD TO START YOUR LIFE ALL OVER AGAIN? Nope

27. WHAT ARE THE THREE MOST IMPORTANT THINGS TO LOOK FOR IN A RELATIONSHIP? Trust, Fun, And Passion

26. WORDS, TONE AND DELIVERY, OR BODY LANGUAGE:
WHICH DO YOU ABSORB FIRST? WHICH IS THE MOST IMPORTANT? I probably take in words, then the next two.

27. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SAID SOMETHING TO INTENTIONALLY MAKE
SOMEONE MAD? hmm, not sure.

28. HAVE YOU EVER THROWN ANYTHING IN ANGER? ...AT SOMEONE? not at someone

29. HOW DO YOU HANDLE CONFLICT? um, i avoid it?

30. ARE YOU A GOOD COMMUNICATOR? hahah sometimes, not always

31. DO YOU THINK YOU TALK TOO MUCH? nope

32. CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? yeah, but break it to me gently.

33. HOW OFTEN DO YOU CRY? more often than i should. almost anything can make me cry.

34. WHAT ONE SINGLE ACT HAS LEFT THE DEEPEST EMOTIONAL SCAR ON YOUR LIFE? the things that used to seem like the worst times of my life have paled in memory form. right now, i can still get really sad thinking about my grandfather...

35. HAVE YOU EVER MISPLACED YOUR FAITH? no

36. WHAT SOUND ANNOYS YOU THE MOST? alto sax? some people's voices.

37. SOUTHPARK: YES PLEASE OR HECK NO? my friend recites them to me, haha. I've never seen it

38. DO YOU BELIEVE IN GHOSTS? HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ONE? haven't seen, but want to so i believe.

39. HOW MUCH CREDIBILITY DO YOU GIVE TO YOUR DREAMS IN YOUR REAL-WORLD LIFE?sleep dreams?

40. WHAT INNOCENT/INSIGNIFICANT THING UNJUSTLY PUTS YOU IN THE DOG HOUSE? huh?

41. WHAT'S THE STRANGEST OR MOST DANGEROUS THING YOU'VE DONE OUT OF
CURIOSITY OR JUST TO SEE WHAT WOULD HAPPEN? nothing? i can think of things, but nothing i did for curiosity.

42. WHAT TALENT DO YOU HAVE THAT NO ONE ELSE IN YOUR SOCIAL GROUP CAN EVEN HOPE TO ACHIEVE? maybe the connections i make between things...or my kick ass musical ability

43. WHERE DID YOUR PET GET ITS NAME? n/a

44. WOULD YOU RATHER BE SINGLE, DATING, ENGAGED, OR MARRIED? i'm sure i'll be happy at all stages.

45. HOW STRESSFUL IS YOUR LIFE ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10? WHY? 5

46. DO YOU OWN A GUN? HAVE YOU EVER FIRED ONE? no. and just a bb gun. i am not anti guns, but they do scare me.

47. SIGNIFICANCE, SELF-WORTH, OR SECURITY. WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT? tie

48. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERHERO POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE? i would apparate

49. WHAT'S THE REAL REASON WOMEN TAKE SO LONG IN THE BATHROOM? bc we have a lot to do

50. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE A GOOD DRIVER? yeah

51. IF YOU HAD TO CLASSIFY ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AS "I'M TAKING MY
LIFE INTO MY OWN HANDS WHEN I CRAWL IN THE PASSENGER SEAT"
WHO WOULD IT BE? Randi? Serena? haha (she drove so fast to PA!)

52. WHY DO YOU GO TO WORK: BECAUSE I HAVE TO OR BECAUSE I WANT TO? a little of both.

53. WHO WAS YOUR FAVORITE TEACHER? WAS IT YOUR FAVORITE SUBJECT? Senora Whisenant. in spanish.

55. WHO WOULD YOU WANT YOUR SURVEY ANSWERS KEPT FROM? no one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home