Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, November 11, 2005

1. Of all the bands/artists in your cd/record collection, which one do you own the most albums by? Um, I own a lot of Foo Fighters because I get a lot of their singles, too. I also have a lot of ALL because they have 45930 albums. But also Smashing Pumpkins, mmm!
2. What was the last song you listened to (voluntarily)? Modern World- Wolf Parade
3. What's in your CD player right now? THe Scottish bands mix Anna made for me!
4. What song would you say sums you up? Bootylicious
5.What's your favorite local band/group? Q and Not U but they broke up
6. What was the last show you attended? Decemberists/Sons and Daughters
7. What was the greatest show you've ever been to? A few: Foo Fighters at the (0ld) Black Cat, Smashing Pumpkins at the PC, Trail of Dead
8. What's the shittiest band you've ever seen in concert? CARBONLEAF!
9. What band do you love musically but hate the members of? U2
10. What's the most musically involved you have ever been? I've played an instrument since I was in 6th grade, I majored in music, I've written music, etc.
11. What show are you looking forward to? I am patiently awaiting some of those Great Britainers to come over!
12.What is your favorite band t-shirt? ALL
13. What musician would you like to hang out with for a day? Dave Grohl
14. What musician would you like to hump for a day? Justin Timberlake
15. What was your coolest "rock star" moment? The after party in Philly Anna and I went to with TOD, Mooney Suzuki and Those Peabodys
16. Do you like rap concerts? yeah
17. Who is one musician or group you wish would make a comeback? Hey Mercedes
18. Who is one band/artist you've never seen live but always wanted to? Radiohead
19. Name 5 of your favorite songs of all time:
1.Disarm- Smashing Pumpkins
2. Everlong- Foo Fighters
3. Another Morning Stoner- Trail of Dead
4. Talk Show Host- Radiohead
5. Say It Ain't So- Weezer
20. Name 4 fave albums:
1. Mellon Collie- SP
2. Revolver- The Beatles
3. Origin of Symmetry- Muse
4. Kid A- Radiohead
21. Did you know that filling out this survey makes you a music geek? uh, sure
22. What was the greatest decade for music? 60s
23.How many music related videos/DVDs do you own? 10ish
24. How many concerts/shows have you been to, total? I have lost track. 100+
25. Who have you seen the most live? Trail of Dead, Hey Mercedes (10+ each)
26. What is your favorite soundtrack? Garden State
27. What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up? I have no bad phases
28. What music is your "guilty pleasure" that you don't often admit to? I don't feel guilty about anything I dont' think. I'm more inclined to make sure people know I hate crap bands like Creed and DMB.
29. What album have you purchased the most copies of in your lifetime? Mellon Collie bc someone stole my first one
30. Who is your favorite musician? Dave Grohl
31. Complete your dream band line-up:
Singer: Billy Corgan
guitar- Dave Grohl
bass- Neil Busch
drums- Taylor Hawkins

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home