Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, February 27, 2006

1

1. Who was your first prom date? Went in a group. I was supposed to go out of town and decided I needed to go to my Prom like a week before

2. Who was your first roommate? Cara...I still can't believe we were randomly placed together.

3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? vodka?

4. What was your first job? nasty NASTY Food Lion

5. What was your first car? '86 Chevy Celebrity:)

6. When did you go to your first funeral? My Grandpap's when I was 11?:(

7. How old were you when you first moved away from your hometown? 18

8. Who was your first grade teacher? Ummmm...I have no idea. I switched schools mid year so I can't remember now.

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
4 seater when I was like 8 or something but real one was to Puerto Rico in 2001

10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time, who was it with? I've never snuck out of my house

11. Who was your first Best Friend and are you still friends with them? first real best friend? Marsha Beverlin and no.

12. Where did you live the first time you moved out of your parents house? Alvey Hall at MWC

13. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? Ummmm...Depends: Ali or my mom

14. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a bridesmaid or a groomsmen? N/A

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning? groan

16. What was the first concert you ever went to? Jewel

17. First tattoo or piercing?
ears when I was in 2nd grade

18. First celebrity crush? Mark Paul Gossalear?

20. First crush? Brian F.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home