Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

From Scott

1. What is your name? Scarlet

2. Do you like banana sandwiches? Never had one but I want to try banana and peanut butter (crunchy)

3. What are you listening to right now? DCFC "Tomorrow"

4. What was the last thing you ate? honey bun, so bad!

5. Do you wish on stars? shooting stars

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? chartreuse

7. How is the weather right now? cold!!!!:)

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ummmm, my mom?

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? STook it from Scott. I don't know him

10. How old are you today? 26 and 19 days

11. Favourite drink? water

12. Favourite sport to watch? tennis!

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? yes but noone can ever tell

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? neither

15. Pets? none:(

16. Favourite month? February! cold and my bday

17. Favourite food? tomatoes

18. What was the last movie you watched? Wedding Crashers, I had seen it before though

20. What do you do to vent anger? cry?

21. What was your favourite toy as a child? Cabbage Patch Kids

22. Hugs or kisses? Usually I saw kisses but I think hugs. Hugs are sweet

23. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherries...it's my bar trick

24. Do you want your friends to email you back? people who don't email back when emailed suck at life

25. Living arrangements? me and my "roommates"

26. When was the last time you cried? like, 3 days ago? driving home sucks

27. What is on the floor of your closet? lots of shoes

28. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Cindy

29. What did you do last night? sneezed a lot

30. What inspires you? music

31. What are you afraid of? clowns, buried alive, cigaratte butts flying into my exhaust pipe and blowing up my car

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? cheese

33. Favourite car? Lexus is nice

34. Favourite dog breed? maltese (not with the long hair), labs are cute but big

35. How many years at your current job? 1+

36. Any nicknames? SVR, Scarls, Boo, Tator

37. How much do you love your job on a scale from 1-10? 7

38. Favourite non-holiday vacation spot? beach

39. Most treasured Christmas decoration? The one I won from a game

40. Naughty or Nice? nice

41. Favourite Number? 17

42. Book you've most recently curled up with? Citizen Girl

43. Cologne you'd like as a gift? Chahel Madamesoielle

44. What do you do to relax? watch tv

45. How do you see yourself 10 New Years from now? 36? Married with children? ha

46. Have you ever shaved your head? NONONO

47. What do you do when you have the holiday blues? I don't get those

1 Comments:

At 3:18 AM, Blogger Lindsey said...

Cabbage Patch Kids! LOL. I wanted to adopt one so bad but we were poor so my Granny made one that looked like me. I still have it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home