Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

TMI TUESDAY!!!

From last week:

1) How often do you call in sick to work?
Rarely if never. I called out (fake) sick once 2 years ago to go to a Redskins game. I think that's it.

2) On a scale of 1-10, how well does your spouse/so/best friend know you?
Ali knows me quite well, she knows ME. She could probably predict me sometimes.

3) Have you ever had sex in front of or under a mirror?
No.

4) Do you get jealous of others' good fortune?
Not of good fortune but I will be envious of people's things.

5) Have you ever been a voyeur? Exhibitionist?
No

Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever had sex when other non-participating adults were in the room?
No but I have been the unfortunate non-participating person in the room. My whore-face roommate one year in college did some boning when she thought I was asleep. It was traumatic:(


3-7-06:


1) On a scale of 1-10, how modest are you? 7?
2) Have you ever had sex while you or your partner was tied up? no, I'm not that trusting.
3) What is your greatest strength? I can be quite optimistic Weakness? I worry a lot
4) Have you ever gone to a motel for the sole purpose of having sex? no and why are all these questions about sex?
5) Have you ever had sex in the snow? Rain? No....brrrr!
Bonus (as in "optional"): Have you ever stuffed your bra if you are female, or stuffed your pants if you are male? No, I'd be too scared it would come out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home