Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, December 11, 2006

2006 Is Ending

WITH 2006 COMING TO AN END HAVE YOU..

1. Have you had any relationships this year?
Not the romantic kind.

2. Have you had your birthday yet?
Yes, it's February 17th

3. Seen Happy Feet yet?
No

4. Been on a diet?
No

5. Pulled an all nighter?
Never. I've always slept at least some. i can't go all night until the next night.

6. Drank Starbucks?
I keep them in business.

7. Went Camping?
No

8. Bought something?
Yeahhhh

9. Met someone special?
Yeah

10. Been out of state?
DC, Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island. I think that's it.

11. Gone snowboarding?
No

12. What are you thinking about?
what to do this evening

This Week Have you...

1.) Hugged someone?
Yeah

2.) Slept in someone else's bed?
Yes

3.) Drank any alcohol?
Yeah

4.) Loaned out money?
Yes

5.)Got in a car accident?
2 people hit me...no, 3 did

6.) Gone over your cell phone bill?
*sigh* yeah

7.) Been called a whore?
not sure, HMMM!

8.) Done something you regret?
don't think so

Last Person you hugged?
my mom

Last Person to call you?
my mom

When was the last time you felt stupid?
hmmm. never.

Who was the last person you danced with?
with? uhhh

Who did you last yell at?
that guy in the BN parking lot who tried to act like I didn't stop and I yelled, "THERE'S NO STOP SIGN!"

What did you do today?
went to BN, then Tysons, then the bank, then home, then to UMW, then to Sonic, then to Best Buy, then home again

01. Hometown?
B Town

02. Natural hair color?
dark brown.

03. Initials?
SVR

04. Hair style?
right now it's getting longer, but I have an appt for the 19th.

05. eye color?
green

06. Height:
5'10"

07. Pets:
0

08. Mood:
stressed, content, sleepy

09. Where would you rather be?
CT

10. Last thing you drank?
cherry limeade

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE:

01. Have you ever been in love!!
debatable

02. Do you believe in love?
yes

03. Why did your LAST relationship fail?
bc I liked someone else and he liked alcohol

04. Have you ever been heartbroken?
yeaahhhh, sorta not really. more like disappointed

05. Have you ever broken someone's heart:
probabl

06. Have you ever fallen for your best friend?
I would say no bc i don't think anyone has been my best friend first and then I had a crush. And also bc usually my BFFs are girls and no, i don't have crushes on them

08. Are you afraid of commitment?
with some people

10. Have you had more than 5 different serious relationships in your life?
no

5 EMOTIONS

01. Are you missing someone right now?
not actively....although my friend's birthday is tomorrow and it makes me sad we lost touch

02. Are you happy?
No, I wrote a check for $1675.00 today!

03. Are you eating anything?
no

04. Do you love someone right now?
of course!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home