Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas Survey

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
I've never had egg nog so, hot chocolate.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
He wraps a few, but most he just leaves on Christmas Eve.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
I like TONS of lights and don't care what color they are

4. Do you hang mistletoe?
No, I don't even know what it looks like and everytime it's up I end up embarassed.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
I don't have any.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Stuffed shells

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
I remember when Ali was 5 days old and screaming on Christmas Day.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I think I asked my brother when I was 5 or 6 and he verified it for me.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We used to get to open the one from GramO on Ch'Eve, but not any more.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Gaudy. (seriously)

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
LOVVVEESSS IT! It's magical.

12. Can you ice skate?
Yeah

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
Ali's $100 Best Buy gift card was awesome. So was the Texas license plate.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
The lead up...I love it.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
coconut cake?

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
We "kids" still have to come out to see what Santa left together.

17. What tops your tree?
Angel now. used to be a star.

18. Which do you prefer giving or Receiving?
giving. seriously.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
O' Holy Night

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum?
don't like the fruit ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home