Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, May 13, 2007

School Sucks

The Education Meme (From minijob)

What was the name of the teacher that was most influential in your life from grades K through 6?

Senora Whisenant. Spanish 5AP teacher who was the coolest teacher ever. We still email/mail sometimes.

What subject did you favor in high school?

Math was my bitch. I was also good at band, of course.

Did you attend a university and if so, did you attain a degree?

I went to Mary Washington College and double majored in music and biology.

Do you learn best through books, by watching, or hands-on?

Ummmm...I'm not sure. Maybe by watching. I don't like to do hands-on.

Has education been an ongoing process for you? How do you feel about that?

Of course I'm always learning things. I was out of traditional school for a few years and that was nice:)

What six people are you tagging to do this?

you six!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home