Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Shut Up, Rosie.

1. Where will you be in a hour? in the car

2. Who will be your next kiss? a boy

3. Is there something purple within 10 feet of you? there's a purple stripe on this shirt I'm wearing.

4. Are you wearing socks right now? no

5. When was the last time you went out of state? DC a few weeks ago, I guess.

6.Have you been to the movies in 5 days? No

7. What was the last thing you had to drink? coke

8. What are you wearing right now? jeans, tank top, shirt

9 What was your last purchase? beer and fries

10. What's the last thing you wrote down? my missed time punch at work

11. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Pamela

12. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? yes, sorta.

14. What's the last sporting event you watched? in person? I can't remmeber bc it's been awhile.

15. what is in your pocket right now? my phone

16. If you could be anywhere right now, where would you be?? on a boat in Greece with a hott guy.

17. What is the last thing you purchased online? jacket from JCrew

18. One thing you hate about yourself? My shyness

19. What's your favorite soup? french onion

20. Do you miss anyone? of course!

21. Last play you saw? the one I was in?

22. What are your plans for the day? Go to UMW library at 1 and work til 6 when I have class:(

23. Ever go to camp? yeah, many times

24. What do you want right now? to know my plans

25. Were you an honor roll student in Elementary School? of course.

26. What do you know about the future? that I will travel

27. Are you wearing cologne or perfume? Calvin Klein Euphoria

28. Where are your best friends located? many places

29. Do you have a tan? not really, but I'm not pale skinned

30. Who was the last person to make you cry? one person was the catalyst, but not the cause

32. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? just mah ears

33. Have you ever drank your soda from a straw? yes

34. How do you like your soda? diet, little ice and a short straw. yum

35. Last time you took a shower? hour ago

36. What is one thing you're afraid of right now? psycho killers

37. What is your mood right now? stressed

38. Are you someone’s best friend? think so

39. What did you want for Valentine's Day? birthday presents;)

40. What are you doing right now? this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home