Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Make Space

-Do you have any weird things in your room?:
Don't think so.

-If you could have any pet what would you have?:
Yorktese!

-Best thing to do on a rainy day?
I love to sit on a (covered) porch in chilly rain and read all day. Omg!

-How many movies do you own?:
100+?

-Best vacation youve ever gone on?:
THe whirlwind trip to New England was pretty awesome. I also love any beach trip.

-Worst relationship youve ever been in?:
that's not very nice.

-Coolest person youve ever met?:
Ali is cool.

-Ever taken a trip on a bus?:
Yes.

-Wildest thing youve done while drunk?:
I'm still sorta tame when drunk. I get flirtier and louder.

-Best time youve ever had at a playground?:
I seem to remember going to one in the middle of the night once.

-Ever almost get hit by a train?:
No

-Has anyone ever sent you flowers, why?:
Yes, for my birfday!

-Ever have an imaginary friend?:
No

-Best color of eyes?:
mine-green.

-Ever electrocute yourself?:
No

-Most cans of pop youve ever drank in a day?:
I don't know, I used to drink more when younger.

-How many phones do you own?:
Me?? 1. Oh and 3 old ones I need to dispose of.

-Do you collect anything cool?:
hearts. shot glasses, CDs, anchors

-How often do you clean your room?:
not often. I hate to do it.

-Best thing to watch late at night?:
Craig Ferguson

-What friend do you have the most fun with?:
Ali and Serena and Vanessa

-Ever caused or been involved in a car crash?:
Just a fender bender (not my fault, I was hit)

-Have you ever swam in a pond?:
Vomit no

-Worst thing someones ever done to you?:
Turn on me for no reason?

-Are you creative?:
Yes!

-How many people have you broken up with?:
1 sorta

-Do you enjoy family gatherings?:
I do

-Do you let other people drive your car?:
Steven has driven it when I just don't feel like it, Ali has, Serena did that one time to get tickets and Brendan did when I was drunk. That is all.

-Whats something you own thats of great value to you but no one else?:
THis little tin I have.

-Favorite class you took in high school?:
Band, Calculus, Spanish 5AP

-Best sleep over youve been to?:
Any at Ali's!

-Favorite family member to hang out with?:
Ali!

-Something you like to eat that everyone else thinks is gross?:
used to be sardines, haha. I like to eat uncooked Ramen, is that gross?

-Ever lost something important?:
Yes

-Do you look good in hats?:
I am not sure.

-How often do you do laundry?:
Not very often

-Do you like driving places at night?:
It's not my favorite time to drive, but I do it a lot.

-Best present you ever gave someone?:
Maybe Ali's bear.

-Best gift you ever received?:
Ali always gives me the perfect gifts. The time she gave me a Texas license plate was so awesome.

-Have anything on your computer you wouldnt want people to see?:
Just pics of me that aren't as flattering as others.

-Do you like playing video games?:
Sometimes. I love Halo. And DDR. and Super Mario Bros.

-Ever been on a sports team?:
Yeah!

-Best way to waste a day?:
exploring

-Where do you keep your bath towel?:
in my room on a hoook.

-Ever worn a wig?:
Yes

-What do you think of tongue piercings?:
I used to want one, but am scared now and never would.

-Do you own any rechargeable batteries?:
Yes

-Ever get a rope burn?:
on my hands, yeah.

-Favorite place to get food from?:
"FROM"? I like to get stuff from Sticky Rice:)

-Ever thought you were going to marry someone?:
Sorta..there have been people I could picture myself married to.

-What age did you have the most fun?:
each year gets better and better...although, 22 was awesome.

-Longest phone conversation youve ever had?:
4 hours? I dunno. My ear hurts after awhile.

-Ever been in a hotel with your best friend?:
Yes

-Ever been hunting?:
No

-Would you ever disown your family?:
probably not

-Do your parents approve of things you do?:
Of course.

-Whats your dream life like?:
More money (less woes. it's not ALL about the benjamins, but more would be good), I'd own a yacht and travel to the Mediterranean a lot. I would have a place in Scotland. I would be a studio musician. I would work on films.

-Do spiders freak you out?:
No

-Did you ever have to do a bug collection for school?:
YES! I love insects.

-Would you ever do drugs?:
I don't trust people to give me what they're saying it is.

-What do you think of needles?:
They don't scare me.

-What would you do if you got pregnant?:
freak out.

-How often do you clean out your hairbrush?:
not often enough

-Ever made a fire in the kitchen?:
No

-Is tv the best thing ever?:
no

-Ever ate cake out of a cup?:
probably

-Do you own beads or any craft supplies?:
yeah, I used to make bead earrings a lot

-Ever seen a dead jellyfish?:
yes

-Would you swim in the ocean at night?:
not sure. I'd be scared if the waves were big.

-Ever taken a really awesome picture and have it not come out?:
Yes, how about me conducting at Carnegie Hall? Ugh, heartbreaking.

-Have you ever made a collage?:
Yes

-What would you do if you hit a deer with your car?:
probably cry...then call my dad.

-Ever know anyone who house burned down?:
Haha, the people who used to live next door to us moved there because their old house burned down.

-Best christmas ever?:
the one when I got an electric guitar and camera. whoa.

-Favorite thing to sleep in?:
not much

-Ever slept outside?:
Yes

-Whats the worst day of your life?:
I'd rather not remember it.

-Are you having a good day today?:
yeah! I have a slight headache, though. Need something to drink.

-Do you think the other members of your family are happy?:
Yeah

-Ever stolen anything and got caught?:
hahhaah sorta. Funny story.

-Do you own a compact?:
yes

-Would you ever get breast implants?:
You paying?

-When the last time you went to the doctors?
I think last year sometime. my mom made me promise to go if I still felt badly bc she was out of the country and I had a sore throat. Turned out to just be allergies.

-Ever been in an ambulance?:
No

-Are you afraid of drowning?:
Not actively, but it would suck.

-Ever have dreams your teeth fall out?:
I think once.

-Ever put something on traintracks?:
No..no wait, have I?

-Ever played outside in a thunderstorm?:
I've been out in them, but I'm scared of lightning hitting me!

-Most expensive purchase?:
Car and actually, bassoon is second.

-Whats your favorite board game?:
Friends Trivia;)

-Ever think you were going to die?:
no

-Do you have a lucky charm?:
no

-Ever thrown a knife at someone?:
don't think so

-Are you tired right now?:
yeah, groggy sorta. late night last night.

-Ever wish you could design buildings?:
I used to want to design houses.

-Are zombies cool?:
sure, I like their movies.

-Ever have a pet die?:
Yeah

-Whats the best thing you did this summer?:
so far, Virgin Festival was cool. Seeing Muse was awesome, too.

-Ever lay in the road?:
Yes, ack.

-How often do you go to wal mart?:
once a month?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home