Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Don't Change It!

LIFE SURVEY ♥

LAST:
1. Friend you saw: Brendan
2. Talked to on the phone: Ali? but she is my sister
3. Texted: Serena
4. IMed: Maybe Amira.

TODAY:
1. Wearing: jeans, white shirt, black short sleeved sweater
2. Better than yesterday? I'm not sneezing, so yes.

TOMORROW:
1. Is: Sunday
2. Got plans: Working

3. Dislikes: Working. Ew! But I don't have to get up early.

FAVOURITE:
1. Number: 17
2. Colour: Green
3. Season: FALL WHEN IT IS COLD!!!!!

CURRENTLY:
1. Missing someone: I'd rather be around friends than in this class..
2. Mood: Antsy. I'm in class and don't want to be.
3. Wanting to: drive (north).

QUESTIONS / ANSWERS:
Q: First thing you did this morning?
Hit snooze. That's also the second and third thing I did.

Q: Last thing you ate and drank?
Chick Fil A

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
Ummmm, sorta. Things that were bothering me are seeming to work out. I hope!

Q: What's annoying you right now?
That I have 2 more hours of class!

Q: Do you support long distance relationships?
It's not ideal, but I'd do it.

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now?
Not right now. Seriously, class sort of makes my mind mush.

Q: Do you think that that person is thinking of you too?
Hopefully!

Q: Where is the last place you went?
Chick Fil A

Q: Do you look like your mum or dad?
Both.

Q: Do you smile often?
Quite often. Unless I'm deep in thought.

Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity)?
love

Q: Are you a friendly person?
Yeah, but I can be shy, which comes across as not friendly.

Q: What colour shirt are you wearing?
white and black.

Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?
I was at a party in Arlington with Ali

Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?
This AM.

Q: When was the last time you cried?
Wednesday

Q: Do you get angry easily?
Hmmm...I can sometimes. Oh yeah. But then other times stuff just rolls off my back.

Q: What were you thinking about before you went to sleep?
The conversation I had just had. And hair. Not mine.

Q: What song are you listening to right now?
Nothing

Q: Rate life as of right now 1-10:
7. Only bc I am too busy/stressed.

SAD SECTION:
01. Have you ever really cried your heart out?
One time I sobbed. It was weird. I was exhausted though.

02. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
No, I don't understand this. It doesn't put me to sleep.

03. Have you ever cried on your friend's shoulder?
Not literally...over the phone, though:) (thanks)

04. Have you ever cried at an injury?
I don't remember

HAPPY SECTION:
01. What can always make you happy?
a good song

02. Do you wish you were happier?
I don't need to be. I'm pretty happy.

03. Is being happy overrated?
Of course not.

04. Can music make you happy?
YES. for me it definitely can.

LOVE SECTION:
01. Anyone besides your family ever said they loved you?
A friend.

02. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
A friend.

RELATIONSHIP SECTION:
01. Are you in a relationship?
I guess the answer is no.

02. Are you happy with it?
Unlike many times in my life, I would like to be in a relationship right now:)

03. Ever Been cheated on?
I am not sure.

04. Like somebody?
Oh gawd, it's like the story of my life.

HATE SECTION:
01. Who do you actually hate?
Hate is a strong word and even though I'd like to use it and mean it, I'm not going to. Who do I dislike a lot? Well, of course there are people I dislike a lot, but why waste energy hatin' on people.

02. Have you ever made a hate list?
No, but I made a hit list. (for kissing!)

03. Are you a mean bully?
NO

04. Do you like George Bush?
A-dorable.

E V E R:
[x] ridden in a taxi
[ ] jumped a ramp on a bike
[x] been used
[ ] been fired
[ ] celebrated New Year's in Times Square or Disney World
[x] gone on a blind date
[ ] had a crush on a teacher
[ ] celebrated Mardi-Gras in New Orleans.
[ ] been to Europe
[ ] been to Australia
[ ] been to Hawaii
[x] skipped class
[ ] played Spin The Bottle
[x] had a sleepover
[x] gone ice skating
[ ] had your tonsils taken out
[ ] have/had a truck
[x] driven a car
[ ] totalled a car

CURRENTLY WEARING:
01. Shorts?
Ew no

02. Shoes?
flip flops

03. Necklace?
two. one from Tiffany and one from Disney World!

HAVE YOU EVER:
01. Hugged someone?

Yes! I love hugs. They are so lovely.

02. Been on the phone until the sun came up?
Nah

03. Put a song on repeat for more than an hour?
Sorta

LASTS:
01. Last person you talked to in person?
Lisa

02. Last person you talked to online?
Serena?

03. Person you talked to on the phone?
Ali!

04. Person you hugged?
Brendan

05. Person who made you laugh?
Lisa

06. Person you messaged on myspace?
Jennifer

OTHER:
01. Do you get along with your parents?
Yeahhhhh

CURRENT:
01. Current Mood:
content. happy. stressed.

02. Current hair:
flippy. hott.

03. Current Thing You Ought To Be Doing?
researching

04. Current desktop picture?
me and Ali in the car

05. Current music?
Queens of the Stone Age

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home