Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Right Or Privilege

1. Did anyone see you kiss the last person you kissed?
Sorta, which made me laugh. "I saw that." Hahah

2. What did you have for breakfast today?
vanilla iced coffee

3. Have you ever punched a tree?
No

4. Do you believe that if you want something bad enough you'll get it?
You may also have to work for it.

5. Do you watch a lot of TV?
I usually have it on if I'm home and in the den, but I don't have time to be into as many shows anymore.

6. Have you tried ecstasy?
No

7. Have you ever snuck out of your house?
Just my apt. haha

8. Kill or be killed?
pass

9. Break someone's heart or have your heart broken?
If they deserve it, then them.

10. Never sleep or never eat?
never eat

11. Would you ever get a tattoo?
I would, but I would have to think about it loooonnnggg and haaarrrddd and then have someone else pay for it. I'm tempted sometimes, though.

12. Who was the last person you had a dream about?
I can't remember last night's dreams.

13. Are you a morning person or a night person?
night

14. What's the meanest thing you've ever done to someone?
Probably said something mean, but they deserved it.

15. Have you ever flashed someone?
No

16. Do you snore?
If I can't breathe, yes

17. Have you ever gotten a hickey?
No, I yell, "I REFUSE TO WEAR A TURTLENECK!" hahaha

18. Do you have a crush on anyone?
mhmmmm

19. What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body?
not touch it and call 911

20. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
yes...*sigh*

21. Are you there for your friends?
Yes

22. Do you like to spend time with people?
yes!!

23. Are you hungry?
No

24. Are you a forgiving person?
probably too much. But wrong me too many times and that's it.

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
open

26. Do you drink every weekend?
not on purpose;)

27. When was the last time you did the dishes?
not sure

28. Are you talking to anyone while doing this?
serena via email, ali via text

29. Do you want a relationship right now?
sure

30. What are you about to do?
write papers all day!

31. Have you ever thought someone died, when they really didn't?
yes, I think. weird.

32. Have you ever fallen down a flight of stairs?
No

33. Your name plus "ness"?
Scarletness

34. Three feelings at the moment?
stressed, hopeful, confused

35. What are you listening to right now?
The Today Show

36. Is there anything you regret so far in life?
nah

37. Where are you right now?
my desk at home

38. The highlight of your week?
Sunday morning

39. What are you craving to have right now?
more iced coffee

40. Who were the last people you ate with?
Serena?

41. What are you scared of?
my car blowing up from a thrown cig

42. Last movie you watched?
I don't remember. Well, Started Reservoir Dogs

43. Last song you sang out loud?
infront of people? We Looked Like Giants

44. Are you thinking of someone right now?
sorta

45. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
my mom maybe

46. Last thing you downloaded on your computer?
full text articles from the wilson web database

47. Have you changed much this year?
in some ways, oh yeah

48. Do you like moms?
especially my own!

49. Hugs or kisses?
both, please.

50. Who was the last person to text message you?
Ali

51. Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
mcdonalds for iced coffee...then the USPS to drop some off for my mom

52. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Sara Ramirez (wtf), Minnie Driver (no), and I was told I talk faster than Lauren Graham:)

53. Do you speak any other language?
some spanish. I used to be almost fluent!

54. Last thing you watched on TV?
Today Show

55. Do you dress for style or comfort?
both, but I'll sacrifice sometimes.

56. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Paris

57. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
No

58. Whats the craziest thing you've done?
lots of stuff in college

59. Favorite color(s)?
black, red, green

60. What is your favorite Michael Jackson song?
The Way You Make Me Feel

61. Who do you love?
friends and family...and brad pitt.

62. Any plans right now?
i need to write these papers!

63. What are your plans for tonight?
class...but I'd love other plans

64. What are you looking forward to this summer?
IT BEING OVER!

65. Last time you smiled?
serena's email made me smile, haha.

66. Who do you wanna be with right now?
ummmmmmmmmmm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home