Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Fatty Fat Fat.

1. If you had to describe your disposition in meteorological terms, what would a typical forecast be? (Example: Partly cloudy with a chance for sun later in the day) sunny with a pleasant breeze. 50s.
2. You have been given the chance to jump into a pool of anything you wish, purely for the sensational experience. What substance would you want to jump into? Brad Pitts
3. Write a springtime haiku (5-7-5) that includes a reference to something in your yard.
Picnic table bench
Where are all the flowers.
put your sunblock on.
4. Write a list of ten items that make you feel happy in the morning.
1) Snooze
2) Starbucks
3) ZGood music
4) Elliott In The Morning
5) No work
6) No traffic
7) breakfast
8) Someone else in the bed
9) warmth
10) plans
5. Describe your fashion style in less than twenty words. trendy preppy with layers. and no pastels. Vom!
6. Can you judge a book by it’s cover? Sure...doesn't mean you're correct.
7. Do you fully understand how radio waves work? Or are you just happy that they crash into your ears so you can hear them? I probably learned at some point.
8. What do you miss most about your childhood? Summer vacations
9. If you followed the Yellow Brick Road, but took a wrong turn at the Scarecrow, where would you end up? Munchkinland
10. If you could be any Superhero for the day, which Superhero would you be and why? Elektra...bc I don't want to be a boy.



1. If your lover betrayed you, what would your reaction be? I would be hurt.
2. What would you do if you do not share the same feelings as a person who likes you? I would continue to be my awesome self and they'll come around.
3. Have you ever seen someone die? No
4. Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you? No
5. What's your ideal lover like? hott, takes control, fun.
6. Which is more of a blessing, loving someone or being loved by someone else? It's very nice to be loved.
7. If the person you like does not accept you, would you continue to wait for them to change their feelings? Yes, but not as long as I've waited before. Their loss.
8. If the person you secretly liked was already attached, what would you do? Why is this crossed out? If they were already attached I would reassess. If they're married or something I'd have to get over it, but no ring? No problem;)
8. If you could visit one planet, regardless of travel time or environment, which would it be? Neptune maybe
9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy recently? living far away.
10. What do you want most in life? happiness (I am happy, by the way.)
11. Which of the 7 Deadly Sins do you think you relate to the most & why? Envy. not that I envy people necessarily, but i want to do and have everything. In the way that I have many interests.
12. What are five things on your desk right now? No desk
13. Who is currently the most important person to you? Ali. Always.
14. What kind of person do you think you are? I am fun, unique, considerate, kind, intelligent, hott, talented, etc.
15. Do you believe there is nothing higher than human kind? Besides The Big Man?
16. What are you thinking right now, at this very moment? I want Dr. Pepper.
17. Would you give your all in a relationship? Of course.
18. Do you have a motto? If yes, which one? Just to be positive.
19. What is one of your biggest pet peeves? Why? Hypocritical people. Also, people who talk slowly.
20. Do you have an all time favourite song? I have a list of about 100 favorites.




1) Are you currently in a serious relationship? Well, define serious.
2) What was your dream growing up? To live in NYC.
3) What talent do you wish you had? I do wish I could sing well.
4) If I bought you a drink what would it be? I would love a beer right now.
5) Favorite vegetable? Green beans. No, broccoli.
6) What was the last book you read? Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime.
7) What zodiac sign are you? a true Aquarius. not one of the wannabes.
8) Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. Just pierced ears. I am glad I never followed the trend of putting holes in my body or putting ugly tats on my skin. not to say I don't know people with hott tattoos, but I also know some people with uggggly ones.
9) Worst habit? Not throwing my Starbucks cups away in my car, haha.
10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride? only if I knew you.
11) What is your favorite sport? Tennis...but I really like any sport really. unless it's collegiate. or women (except for tennis).
12) Do you have a negative or optimistic attitude? super optimistic.
13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? depends who you are.
14) Worst thing to ever happen to you? pass
15) Tell me one weird fact about you. I have never broken a bone.
16) Do you have any pets? Nope
17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?Who are you!?
18) What was your first impression of me? (hmmm...careful!) Who?
19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary? quite scary. NO thank you.
20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I'm not a fan of how humidity affects my hair.
21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? depends on the crime.
22) What color eyes do you have? green
23) Ever been arrested? nope
24) Bottle or can soda? cans are colder, but you can close bottles
25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Put it in the bank for Scotland 2009!
27) What's your favorite place to hang at? it's not so much where, but who I'm with.
28) Do you believe in ghosts? no
29) Favorite thing to do in your spare time? photo field trips, watch movies, hang out.
30) Do you swear a lot? yeah
31) Biggest pet peeve? hypocrites. people who exaggerate to make themselves feel better.
32) In one word, how would you describe yourself? vivacious
33) Do you believe/appreciate romance? yes
35) Do you believe in God? yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home