Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Dr Pepper

  • Accent: Nope. Sometimes if I talk too fast I'll get a southern bit in there, but not often.
  • Booze: I really like beer. And margaritas. And mojitos.
  • Chore I Hate: I do not like to: fold/hang clothes, vacuum, put dishes away.
  • Dogs/Cats: I don't have a dog (yet) and will never own a cat.
  • Essential Electronics: My camera, my laptop, and my cell phone.
  • Favorite Perfume/Cologne: I like Euphoria a lot.
  • Gold/Silver: Any, but I wear more silver or white gold.
  • Hometown: Bealeton, VA
  • Insomnia: Not anymore. I used to have a lot of trouble falling asleep, but now that I'm old, I don't have that problem as much;)
  • Job Title: MM
  • Kids: Not right now, thanks.
  • Living Arrangements: I need an apt.
  • Most Admired Trait: wit
  • Number of Sexual Partners: 1 at a time. HAHAH.
  • Overnight Hospital Stays: 0
  • Phobia: none
  • Quote: "Haven't been this happy in minutes"
  • Religion: Christian.
  • Siblings: 1 of each
  • Time I usually wake up: between 430 and 1030 am:)
  • Unusual Talent: I can name songs within the first for seconds of hearing it.
  • Vegetable I refuse to eat: are olives vegetables?
  • Worst Habit: rolling my eyes:)
  • X-Rays: just teeth
  • Yummy Foods I Make: omelettes
  • Zodiac Sign: aquarius

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home