Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Always Be My Baby!

Blank version:

1. Cell phone: is green!

2. Relationship: is hott.

3. My hair: is au natural today!

4. Work: is fun. I love being back on top of new music again.

5. My sibling: which one? Ali is super cool and Jesse rules RVA.

6. My favourite thing: I am loving my new camera.

7. My dream last night: I don't remember...I didn't sleep much:(

8. Favourite drink: water like whoa.

9. Dream car: Lexus. green.

10. The room I’m in: is quite chilly!

12. My fears: being sat on

13. What do I want to be in 10 years: a musician. always. no matter what else I'm doing.

14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: Ali, Amira, Brendan, Randi, Jonah, MattB, MattG, Kelly, work people.

15. What I am not good at: getting up early

16. Muffin: have so many calories.

17. One of my wish list items: christian loubitins

18. Where I grew up: Fauquier County

19. Last thing I did: got a hard cider

20. Wearing: work clothes still

21. Not wearing: socks

22. My pet: Calculus

23. My computer: is new

24. My life: is better than yours

25. My mood: is great when I'm not sneezing, haha

26. Missing: winter

27. What I am thinking about right now: Mariah Carey's new CD. I want it.

28. My car: is crunchy.

29. My kitchen: is not mine.

30. My weather: is when it's cold out in the fall. Love that

31. Favourite colour: green!

32. Last time I laughed: a hott second ago

33. Last time I cried: earlier my eyes watered from sneezing.

34. School: is out.

35. Love: is nice. Bet you wish you had it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home