Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Welcome To China!

Was your last kiss a mistake?
No

Where is your biological father right now?
in the kitchen

What is bothering you right now?
My back.



Have you ever seen somebody get shot?
No

When was the last time you got into a physical fight?
I don't remember



Who do you tell everything to?
No one gets to hear everything:)



Have you ever taken a picture in a bathroom mirror picture?
Haha yeah



Do you use big words?
of course



Have you ever been called a 'slut' or 'manwhore'?
Yes, by someone who had no idea and was jealous.



Does your head hurt?
No, just my back.

Have you ever injected a drug?
No



When was the last time you saw your father?
earlier today



Look to your right, what is there?
cup



Have any new piercings or tattoos?
no way



Do you fight with your parents often?
No



Where is the shirt you're wearing from?
Gap, Old Navy, and Turnstyle

Have you ever been in a car accident?
fender benders

Do you have to check in with your parents before you go someplace?
haha no

The thing that was bothering you before, is it still bothering you?
Yes, my back!

Do you know anyone with cancer?
I don't think so

Have you ever hated someone, but ended up being friends with them?
yup (well hate is a strong word, but I have disliked people I later was friends with)



Whose bed did you sleep in last night?
Pass



Do you think the whole day is better if you smoke pot?
gross no



Has anyone ever saved your life?
Yeah



What are you looking forward to?
RADIOHEAD TONIGHT!

Is it hard to get over someone?
Yes!



Have you ever thought about getting your nose pierced?
no way



Have you ever passed out on the bathroom floor?
nope



Do you start the water before you get in the shower or when you get in?
before

What did you do yesterday?
I graduated, went out to lunch with Ali and our dad, took a nap with Ali (haha), had a party, then partied at Hard Times! So many people came out-awesome!

Do you get mad or discouraged when you are wrong?
I get annoyed...and doubt I'm wrong.



Have you ever thought about your death?
nah



Who was last person to text you?
Serena

Who was the last person you texted?
Serena

How many siblings do you have?
2!

Plans for tomorrow?
Work maybe. I might be calling out to go to the dr.



How many houses have you lived in?
a lot



Do you like iced tea?
eh



What are you listening to?
ANTM

Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
nah

If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
my living location:)



Do you know how to play poker?
Yes!

What are you thinking about right now?
my back, ha.



Do you smile a lot?
yup



When was the last time you cried and why?
Friday night when I hurt my back.

person you hate the most?
no one

Do you wish someone was with you right now?
No, I'll be with people soon

Are you mad about anything?
Just the rain tonight, but it's ok. It rained at graduation and that turned out fine!

What time did you go to sleep last night?
I don't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home