Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Firsts

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I didn't go jr year and went with friends sr year

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? No=/

3. What was your 1st alcoholic drink? beer, duh

4. What was your FIRST job? babysitting, i guess

5. What was your FIRST car? 1989 chevy celebrity. it ruled

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? Ali

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Ali, since I dreamed about a wedding

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? I can't remember. Had 2 since I moved.

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I was like 8? in PA. 4 seater

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Maybe Krissy...and no

11. Where was your FIRST sleepover? Probably Krissy's

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? my mom

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My uncle's. I was a fill in flower girl bc the other girl couldn't handle it. I was like, 3.

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? went back to sleep

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? besides with my parents? jewel

16. FIRST tattoo? gross

17. First piercing? 2nd grade, but only bc i cried when my hair was cut too short.

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to? Canada

19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Honey, I Shrunk The Kids

20. When was your FIRST detention? 5th grade for talking. but it was on purpose so i could hang out with my friends

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? VA

22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Cara

23. If you had one wish. What would it be? more wishes?

24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? maybe more languages.

25. Who do you think will be the next person to post this? you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home