Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, June 26, 2006

Aaron Spelling Died RIP

Sleep with or without clothes on?
With

Prefer black or blue pens?
Black

Dress up on Halloween?
Yes if there's a party. Last year I was preggers Britney Spears!

Like to travel?
Oh yes, wish I could travel more. On my list to go: In USA (NYC, New England, CA, Chicago, Puerto Rico), outside USA (Scotland, Greece, Florence, Russia, etc.)

Like Someone?
Not right now

Do they know?
what?

Who sleeps with you every night?
Vaughn

Think you're attractive?
not if I'm tired

Want to get married?
Yes!

To:
The future Mr. Scarlet Rose

Are you a good student?
YES! I have 100 average in my class right now!!!!!!

Are you currently happy?
no, my laptop died.

Have you ever cheated?? Been cheated on?
I don't think so

Birthplace?
LoCo, VA

Christmas or Halloween?
Christmas

Colored or black-and-white photo?
B+Ws always look hott

Do long distance relationships work?
I've never had one

Do you believe in astrology?
I like to read it but don't live by it

Do you believe in love at first sight?
No but then again so far I've only seen Brad Pitt in pictures, not real life

Do you consider yourself the life of the party?
No but I could be

Do you drink?
Not that much

Do you make fun of people?
with Ali

Do you think dreams eventually come true?
yeah

Favorite fictional character?
Bridget Jones rules!

Go to the movies or rent?
Big Screen

Have you ever moved?
yeah like 15 times!

Have you ever stolen anything?
<3s

How's the weather right now?
steamy, hot, rainy

Last time you cut your hair?
ha, January OMG!

Last person you talked to on the phone?
Steven

Last time you showered?
This morning

Loud or soft music?
Love music that goes soft loud soft

Mcdonalds or Burger King?
McDs

Night or day?
night

Number of pillows?
1 but I need more

Piano or guitar?
Guitar

Future job?
music and I want to go to film school

Current job?
I'm quite annoyed today, don't ask.

Current love?
Brad Pitt

Current longing?
to go home and read

Current disappointment?
my laptop DIED!

Current annoyance?
the phone.

Last thing you ate?
muffin

Last thing you bought?
books at BN

Most recent thing you are looking forward to?
430pm

What are you hearing right now?
XM Radio

Plans for the weekend?
Devil Wears Prada!

What did you do today?
it's 9:25am so not much yet

Pick a lyric, any lyric or song?
"You're always on my mind..."

Pick a movie quote?
Pride & Prejudice-whatver Mr. Darcy says!

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Marissa said...

I love learning these things about you! And I can't believe Aaron Spelling died!!! 90210's gone forever...

 
At 5:00 AM, Blogger Buffy said...

Can't wait to see Devil Wears Prada. I'm seriously ready for a chick flick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home