Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, June 19, 2006

Jennfer Aniston Has Pretty Hair But I Think She Should Cut It

1. You get to pick one thing on your list of "things I want to do before I die" to do this week. What would it be?
Have sex with Brad Pitt?

2. You have the chance to learn any language you don't yet know. Which would you choose, and why?
Russian because I love the way it sounds and then the CIA would love me.

3. The celebrity of your choice will come to your house, get naked, and feed you chocolate covered strawberries. Who is it?
Brad Pitt. (Runners-Up include Justim Timberlake, Clive Owen, and Tony Blair)


4. What do you suck at that you really wish you could do better?
sing

5. Does size really matter?

in my bank account? yes.

6. Does the idea of people you know in "real life" reading your diary make you nervous, do you WANT them to have a look, or do you not care either way?
I don't want people reading that.

7. When getting to know someone, do you have any "indicators" that you unconsciously (or consciously) use to make judgements about whether this person is someone you want in your life?
if they laugh at my jokes they've passed round 1.

8. Workaholic, slacker or somewhere in between?
in between. In some jobs (swim team) I was a workaholic...at Barnes and Noble I tend to be a slacker now.

9. What smell makes you think of home?

lavender

10. What's the best way to get rid of telemarketers?

caller ID

11. The best way to kill time at work?
uhhhh the internet

12. The best cure for insomnia?

crossword puzzles! But they can't be too easy or you'll be kept up writing in answers

13.-14.?

15. A childhood game more grownups should still play?
Ghost In The Graveyard! (I LOVE THIS GAME!)

16. A good PMS movie?
Cruel Intentions

17. Speaking of that, is male PMS real or a myth?
myth, duh.

18. Introvert or extravert?
a little of both

19. If you were an inventor, what would your invention be?
I can't tell, I actually have an idea.

20. If time travel were possible, where would you go? What would you do?
maybe to see a composer like Beethoven, Mozart, Dvorak, or Tchaikovsky at work. Or to see Paganini play!

21. Do you have your own "stupid human trick?"
umm no.

22. If you were an animal, what would you be?
black panther

23. Favourite phallic food?
bananas?

24. If the moon were made of ribs, would you eat it?

gross, no.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home