Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Justin and Cameron Broke Up!

1) Are you a chick or a dude?:
chick

2) What is your lucky number?:
17

3) Do you pray?:
sorta. but I hate forced prayer

4) Ever wish on stars?:
shooting stars

5) Do you believe in karma?
no

6)What is your zodiac sign?
Aquarius

7) Have you ever almost died?
no

8) Have you ever had your heart broken?
no

9) Do you cry during sad movies?:
I definitely get misty. Then something makes me laugh so the watering eyes spill over and then people think I cried

10) Do you like to dance?:
yes but not always

11) Ever laid under the stars?
not enough!

12) Ever sat on a rooftop?:
no:(

13) Is there such a thing as a soul mate?:
soul mates but not sole mates

14)Could you live without the television?:
if I had to but I don't want to. Giving up TV is dumb...especially when those people still WATCH MOVIES!

15) Could you live without music?
no way

16) Do you have any self inflicted scars?:
no

17) What do u dislike about life right now?:
MORE MONEY PLEASE

18) Have you ever been to jail?:
nope

19) Ever had a job for less than a day?:
just the movie theatre bc I never showed up

20) Ever been fired on your off day?:
hahaa no

21) Ever been fired because of your attitude?:
never been fired


Did I already do this one?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home