Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I Love iTunes!

Step 1: Put your iPod or whatever on random.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 30 (30!? Let's do less) songs that play, no matter how embarrassing the song.
Step 3: Post and let everyone you know guess what song and artist the lines come
from.
Step 4: Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
Step 5: Looking them up on Google or any other search engine is CHEATING



1. " Well I can tell you for the money
The simple life honey is good"

2. "Almost forgot
Started to say
Rode into the sun
Asked everyone"

3. "a black swan rode me into my place of destiny
to love, to feel so madly
stubborn to disagree"

4. " Zero and zero is nothing but zero"

5. "When she said,
"Don't waste your words, they're just lies,"
I cried she was deaf."

6. "Calling all cars, all coroners, we got a dead one here"

7. "Understanding what has
Happened before us
We are confined to a
Darkened hidden tomb"

8. "Who needs to feel that way
Who needs those words to say"

9. "Bleed in your own light
Dream of your own life
I miss me
I miss everything I'll never be
And on, and on"

10. "they got a ranch they call
number fifty-one"



Leave your guesses in the comments!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home