Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, August 06, 2006

Pam And Kid Rock Got Married

1.Who is the last person you high-fived?
Brendan

2. If you were drafted into a war, would you survive?
Of course. I'd probably be a nurse. Or in the band who plays when the President comes.

3. Do you sleep with the TV on?
I used to. But not anymore

4. Have you ever drank milk straight out of the carton?
Yes, but I don't like to

5. Have you ever won a spelling bee?
I came in 3rd.

6. How many times have you been engaged?
4 minus 5 plus 1

7. How fast can you type?
100 WPM?

8. Are you afraid of the dark?
Sometimes

9. Eye color?
Green

10. Worst fear?
heart attack

11. When is the last time you chose a bath over a shower?
I would never choose that

12. Do you knock on wood?
Yes!

13. Are you drinking anything right now?
Wild Cherry pepsi

14. Do you think you're attractive?
Yes, unless I'm tired.

15. Can you hoola hoop?
Yeah, but not well

16. Are you good at keeping secrets?
Yes. Just tell me it's a secret and we're good;)

17. What do you want for Christmas?
Apartment stuff bc I hope to have an APARTMENT then. haha

18. Do you know the Muffin Man?
what?

19. Do you talk in your sleep?
No

20. Who wrote the book of love?
Milton

21. Have you ever flown a kite?
Yes, at the beach

23. Do you consider yourself successful?
Yes

24. How many people are on your cellular contact list?
81

25. Have you ever asked for a pony?
No, but Ali used to

26. Plans for tomorrow?
Work. Hopefully find out if I can quit.

27. Can you juggle?
No

28. Missing someone now?
Yes

29. When was the last time you told someone 'I love you'?
I usually just say "ditto" back;)

30. When was the last time someone told you that?
I don't know, probably my mom, sheesh

31. How are you feeling today?
exhuasted

32. Are you black?
Nope

33. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No

34. What are you looking forward to?
THE BEACH!/4 DAY WEEKEND!!!!

35. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, just last year at Ali's dorm.

36. Have you ever eaten dog food?
No

38. Can you handle the truth?
Not if it's mean

39. Do u like green eggs and ham?
No

40. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
salad dressing, bottled water, beer

41. Any cool scars?
No

42. Do you like or have a crush on anyone....?
Probably

43. How many kids do you plan on having?
3-4

44. What do you do when no one is watching?
stare

45. Have you ever been in love?
"in"?

46. Do you talk to yourself?
Yes, sometimes

47. Do you like dancing?
Yes!

48. Three of your favorite foods:
sushi, pizza, tomatoes

49. Three physical things about the opposite sex that attract you.
tall, forearms, eyes

50. Who are you thinking about right now?
well, an attractive male now

51. Who did you last talk to on the phone?
The AmEx lady

52. Where is your phone?
on the desk in front of me

53. What was the last thing you ate?
chicken

54. What is (are) your favorite color(s)?
black, red, green

55. what is the last movie you've watched?
Company

56. What song do you currently hear?
none, tv is on

57. Are you currently suffering from a broken heart?
I hope not=/

1 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Blogger Dizzie said...

Typing test!
http://www.calculatorcat.com/typing_test/

I scored 86 words per minute. I figured that wasn't that much, but then I checked Wikipedia for average typing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home