Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I Love 90210!

Body: Name 3 things in your purse/wallet:
1. new 80GB iPod
2. AmEx
3. cell phone

Name 3 things you do when you're really stressed:
1. listen to music
2. make raspberry-like sounds with my mouth (works every time)
3. watch Gilmore Girls

Name 3 favorite fruits:
1. tomatoes
2. kiwi
3. oranges

Three names you go by:
1. Scarlet
2. SVR
3. Miss Scarlet

Three things you are wearing right now
1. the hott scarf Ali gave me for Christmas:)
2. socks
3. JCrew sweater (gray)

The W-H-O-S

Who is in the house with you?
my "roommates"

Who was the last person to text you?
Allie

Who are you thinking about right now?
Dylan McKay

Who did you last talk to on the phone?
My dad

Whose birthday is next?
My cousin Noelle's

Who do you wish you were with right now?
Ali...eating cake cones.

Who were you with yesterday?
family

The W-H-E-R-E-S

Where is your phone?
next to me

Where do you sleep?
in my bedroom

Where did u get the shirt you're wearing?
wife beater from Wal Mart, button up from Old Navy, sweater from JCrew

Where is the last place you took a ride to?
home from Wegmans

The W-H-A-T-S

What was the last thing you ate?
za

What color pants are you wearing?
blue

What is the closest item near you that is blue?
I guess my pants

Whats your fav. color?
green is so hott right now

whats your favorite shoe brand?
Diesel

What is the last movie you watched?
Talladega Nights

What song do you currently hear?
90210!

The W-H-E-N-S

When did you meet your best friend?
few years ago or many years ago depending on which one

When did you last go to the mall?
week or so ago

When did you last burn a candle?
I don't know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home