Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, May 14, 2007

I Love iTunes Surverys!

Directions: Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. No cheating.

How am I feeling today? "Falling in love is hard on the knees"- Aerosmith. hahahha, bing bong.

Will I get far in life? "Garden of Eden"- Guns N' Roses

How do my friends see me? (I'm skipping the classical ones!) "Church for thugs"- The Game

When will I get Married? "Into the west"- Pilot speed (hmmm, interesting)

What's my theme song? "Banquet (Phones Disco Edit)"- Bloc Party

What is the story of my life? "This Lullaby"- Queens of the stone age

How can I get ahead in life? "Chump"- Green Day (hmmm, I was hoping it would be sex.)

What is my best feature? "55"- Echoboy (uhhh, what?)

How is today going to be? "Gleaming Auction"- Snow Patrol

What is in store for this weekend? Doggs Gonna get ya- Snoop. OMG, I hope I get to see a dog!

What is my life like at the moment? thinking about you- Ivy (wowzers, penny!)

What song describes my secrets? "Jaded"- Green Day

What is my current lover like? "Wish"- Firebird Band

What song will they play at my funeral? "Tuna in the brine"- Silverchair (oookkaaaayyyy)

How does the world see me? "Soaps"- Arab Strap

Will I have a happy life? "It's all about us"- American Analog Set (awww)

What do my friends really think of me? "Get me away from here, I'm dying"- Belle and Sebastian (hahahaha)

Do people secretly lust after me? "I was a kaleidoscope"- Death cab for cutie

Will I accomplish my goals in life? "Heresy"- Nine Inch Nails

Will I find true love? "I need your love"- The Rapture (yes, but will I FIND it?)

How do I treat others? "there is only this time"- The Dandy Warhols

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home