Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, August 18, 2007

1 2 Ready Go

First

  • First job: Babysitting, I guess. Or helper at the Girl Scouts camp.

  • First screen name: sgt5pepper

  • First funeral: My grandpap:(

  • First pet: Petunia the pig!

  • First piercing:Ears

  • First tattoo:None

  • First credit card: VA Credit Union.

  • First kiss: Brian

  • First enemy:Susan, Kisha, etc in elementary school.

Last
  • Last car ride: last night in Steven's to PF Changs

  • Last kiss: my friend

  • Last movie watched: Hot Fuzz....HUZZAH!

  • Last beverage drank: diet coke

  • Last food consumed: spaghetti

  • Last phone call: called my mom about something

  • Last time showered:5am

  • Last CD played: Muse mix I made

  • Last website visited:google

Now
  • Single or taken:Single

  • Gender:Female

  • Birthday: 17 feb

  • Sign: water bearer

  • Siblings: Jesse and Ali

  • Hair color:dark brown

  • Eye color:Green

  • Shoe size:10

  • Height:5'10"

  • Wearing:Jeans and button up black shirt.

  • Drinking: diet coke

  • Thinking about: my friend...not the same one as above.

  • Listening to: What Women Want

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home