Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, August 12, 2007

Physical Vs. Emotional

1. Do you still talk to the person you FIRST kissed?
nope

2. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
sigh, yes

3. Do you have anything to say to anyone?
yes

4. What was the last food you ate?
carrots, potatos, beef

5. Did you get any compliments today?
yes

6. What are your biggest fears?
your mom

7. Whats the fifth text message in your inbox say?
"yeah it's one of her favorite bands scarlet!"

8. Are you friends with your neighbors?
no

9. Have you ever been in a band?
nah

10. What languages do your parents speak?
english

11. What places have you lived in?
all in VA

12. What's the last piercing you got?
just mah ears

13. Science or God?
combo

14. Do you get distracted easily?
what?

15. Do you like to dance?
i do!

16. Do you get jealous easily?
ummm, yes, but just as easily I remind myself not to

17. Do you tend to regret things you said or things didn't say?
hahahhaa yeah.

18. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
no, actually.

19. Last movie you watched?
don't remember.

20. Have you ever had a crush on your brother or sister's friends?
haha, yeah. my brother's friends were hott.

21. Have you ever gone to a beach?
YES! and we're going tuesday.

22. Have you ever had a stalker?
yes! at BN.

23. Do you remember your music teacher's name from
school?
all of them, yes.

24. How good is your eyesight?
perfect

25. Have you ever gone to a party?
uhhh, is this a trick question?

26. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
only if I was in a cage

27. What would you say if I told you I was in love with your brother?
I would tell you that he's engaged.

28. Have you ever been out of the country?
to Canada

29. Which friend of yours has the best nickname?
Vanasshole

30. What's the best wedding you've been to?
Joanna's in Southport, NC!

31. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
yes if they had to post bail

32. Where are your sibling(s) right now?
Ali is in FX, Jesse is in RVA

33. Do you ever feel lame?
when I talk too much, haha.

34. What's the last dream you can remember?
I dreamed last night that I was graduating and Ali and Brendan were there. I think Steven and Serena were, too. The hotel tried to charge me for a cell phone call.

35. Who was the last person who called you?
Ali

36. What time did you wake up this morning?
4, then 430, then 8, then 9, then 10

37. How was last night?
fun! party at serena's

38. What does the 13th text message in your inbox say?
"it really is...." there's more, but it's private

39. What is the last item of clothing you bought?
a black tshirt for Harry Potter night.

40. When was the last time you were sick?
I had food poisoning in March

41. Who's the last celebrity you touched?
uhh, some band member, probably

42. What's in your back pocket?
no pockets

43. Who is the last person you took a picture with?
maybe Ali

44. What is the last thing you drank?
beer

45. Last person you hugged?
Ali? Maybe Serena last night

46. Do you wear colored contacts?
No

47. What were you doing at 4am this morning?
turning my alarm off. Steven called soon after that. Haha

48.Are you happy or sad right now?
in the middle for various reasons. Having to get up at 430am tomorrow makes me sad.

49.Who was the last person you kissed?
my friend

50. Are u planning to go out of town?
Going to The OC on TUESDAY!

51. Have you ever been hurt by another person?
physically? yes. emotionally? yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home