Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Put On Anything


1. Elaborate on your default icon.
Gone With The Wind

2. What's your current relationship status?
Single and Awesome

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
no

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
An obvious one? Um, I can reach things that are on the top shelf.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
Hazy Shades Of Summer...or whatever the correct lyrics are.

6. Name a celebrity you would marry.
Justin Timberlake

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
Not sure

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
yeah, Minnie Driver, Sara Ramirez, Anne Hathaway. I don't think I look like any of them.

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
I haven't been wearing it lately.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
Just my ears.

12. Do you like pain?
Ummm. no

13. Do you like to shop?
OH YES

14. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
I gave Brendan $6 towards my beer and food, ha.

15. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?
Cookie and iced latte. I needed a pick me up last night!

16. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom?

17. What is on your desktop background?
A cartoon

18. What is the background on your cell phone?
Front screen is Smashing Pumpkins sign and inside is Silverchair!

19. What was the last movie you watched?
Apocolypto!

20. What was the last book you read?
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home