Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I hate back to school time.

Whats your middle name?
Virginia

Would you rather get 1,12 or 24 roses?
12

How big is your bed?
full

What are you listening to right now?
Oprah

What are the last 4 digits in your cellphone number?
0869

Who was the last person you kissed?
a friend

Last person you hugged?
B

How is the weather right now?
too hot, hate it.

Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Ali

What is the first thing you notice in the opposite sex?
their height

Favorite type of Food?
mexican is good. as is thai.

Do you want children?
sure

Do you drink?
yes, have some

Hair color?
dark brown

Eye color?
green

Do you wear contacts/glasses?
no

Favorite holiday?
Christmas is special:)

Favorite season?
whenever it's COLD

Have you ever cried over a girl/boy?
porbably but ugh!

Last Movie you went to see?
I think Spiderman 3 with Steven

What books are you reading?
none right now

Piercings?
ears

Favorite college football Team?
I HATE COLLEGE FOOTBALL

What were you doing before filling this out?
I just got back from getting an oil change

Dogs or cats?
DOGS

Have you ever loved someone?
Yes

Who would you like to see right now?
someone telling me I won the lottery

Have you ever fired a gun?
BB gun


Do you like to travel by train?
I never have

Right-handed or Left-handed?
Right

If you could go to any place right now where would you go?
THE BEACH!

Are you missing someone?
sure

Do you have a tattoo?
no

Do you still watch cartoons on Saturday mornings?
No

Are you hiding something from someone?
yeah, sure

Wallpaper on your cell phone?
front screen is a pic of my stolen Smashing Pumpkins sign and inside is a pic of Silverchair live.

Did you get enough sleep last night?
no! I got home late.

First thing you thought about this morning?
Should I sleep more?

What makes you unique?
I'm sorta random and like many different things.

Are you afraid of the dark?
sometimes it can be creepy

Favorite Song right now?
505

What are you afraid of?
accidently getting a hot pepper in my food

Giver or Taker?
giver

Nicknames?
SVR, Alex, Boo, Scooter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home