Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, August 10, 2007

I Love Music!

Which bands/artist do you own the most albums by?
Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins, Mozart;)


What was the last song you listened to?

"Forever For Her (Is Over For Me)- White Stripes


What's in your CD player right now?

Silverchair- Young Modern

What was the last show you attended?
Virgin Festival! Love Smashing Pumpkins.

What was the greatest show you've ever been to?
I can't name just one: Foo Fighters at the Black Cat in 2000, Silverchair at 930 Club in 2007, Trail of Dead (can't pick which one, I've seen them a lot), Smashing Pumpkins, Muse in 2007, and that show at U of R with Death Cab For Cutie and Hey Mercedes was really cool bc of how random it was.


What's the worst show you've ever been to?

Oh wow, I'm not sure. Snow Patrol was AWESOME, but my feet were killing me bc I had worked all day.


What's the most musically involved you have ever been?

Um, I've been in bands and orchestras and have a degree in it.


What is your favorite band shirt?

I love the Arab Strap one


What musician would you like to hang out with for a day?

Dave Grohl maybe


Who is one musician or group(s) you wish would make a comeback?

I wish Radiohead would tour!!!!!!


How many music related videos/DVDs do you own?

about 10?


Name 4 or MORE flawless albums:

Smashing Pumpkins- Siamese Dream
Trail of Dead- Source Tags and Codes
Arctic Monkeys- Favourite Worst Nightmare (seriously!)
It's too hard to think right now, I'm just thinking of stuff I like, but isn't necessarily flawless. Sometimes flaws are good.

Name 5 of your favorite songs of all time
I haven't updated this in awhile, but here's how it was a few years ago:

Disarm- Smashing Pumpkins

Everlong- Foo Fighters

Say It Ain't So- Weezer

Across The Universe- The Beatles

Another Morning Stoner- Trail of Dead


What is your favorite movie soundtrack?

Last Kiss is good, Garden State, The Talented Mr. Ripley just for My Funny Valentine:)

What was your last musical "phase" before you wisened up?
I don't listen to as much punk anymore, but I still appreciate it.

What's your "guilty pleasure" that you hate to admit to liking?

guilty pleasure? Whats that?;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home