Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, September 17, 2007

Credits

01. What do you think of cheerleading - It's ok. It's usually the people that make it annoying.
02. Favorite Disney character –
Sleepy. I don't know!
03. What brand of deodorant do you use –
Secret
04. Of the people you've kissed, who was the worst kisser –
I won't name names, but he went to college with me and it traumatized me.
05. Do you know anyone who you think is homosexual but say they aren't –
I dont know!
06. Do you know anyone who is homosexual –
Haha, yes
07. Do you know anyone who is bisexual –Yes

08. Do you know anyone named Leroy –
No
09. Do you like pickles –
NO
10. Do you have a website - Just blogs, I think.

11. Do you watch porn – No
.
12. Are you black –
Nope
13. Are you an ocean lover –OH YES

15. Do you have your own phone line -
yes
16. Your thoughts on abortion - Pass!

17. Do you like Britney Spears – Um, I like some of her songs. THey are fun.

18. Do you want a Britney doll-
No
19. What do you want for Christmas –
a boat!
20. Do you have your 2 front teeth –
Yes
21. What do you want to do with your life –
Music. Travel. Fun
22. Ever been butt naked bangin' on the bathroom floor –
no
23. Would you ever get plastic surgery, if so, on what –Sure

24. Biggest redneck you know –
Daron
25. Last time you went to a skating rink –
last year for Vena's birthday
26. Last time you went to a bowling alley –
last year?
27. What perfume/cologne do you wear –
Lolita, Vera Wang Princess, SJP Lovely, etc.
29. Do you like jell-o –no

30. Do you like hot dogs –
yum yes
31. Brand of toothpaste –
crest?
32. Last time you went to the doctor –
last year for a TB test
33. Do you think Ricky Martin is gay –
dunno
34. Do you think tractors are sexy –
no
35. Do you have a credit card –
yes
36. Do you love your mom –
tons
37. Do you love your mom as much as Norman Bates did in PSYCHO –
no
39. Favorite juice –
orange
40. Last time you used the restroom –
in the next 5 minutes
41. Most attractive person you know –
Ali is gorgeous.
42. Do you have any diseases –
no


Last person...
You Touched:
I think I high fived Ali today!
You Talked to:
in person? Alex
You Hugged:
Brendan
You Instant messaged:
Serena
You Yelled At:Not sure

You Kissed: Some hott guy


Are you...
Understanding: very much so
Open-minded:
For some things yes, for some things no
Arrogant:
yup
Insecure:every once and awhile

Interesting:
I think so
Random:
extremely
Hungry:
no
Friendly:
yes
Smart:
yeah
Moody:
when tired
Childish:
no
Independent:
abo ut some things, oh yes.
Hard working:
when I care about it
Organized:not when I want to be

Healthy:
not sick
Emotionally stable:yes

Shy:
yes
Difficult:
about what?
Attractive:hott
Bored Easily:depends

Thirsty:
yes
Responsible:
yeah
Obsessed:
hehe, sometimes.
Angry:
annoyed is a better word
Sad:
no
Happy:YES

Hyper:
no
Trusting:
not easily
Talkative:sometimes I def am

Legal:
yes

Who do you want to...
Kill:
no one
Slap: stupid people when they're being...stupid

Get Really Wasted With:
no one. I have had a lot to drink as of late
Get High With:no

Tickle:
hott guy
Look Like:
me!
Talk To Offline:
Ali
Talk To Online:
Serena


Have you ever...
Been kissed?
yes
How many times:
tons and tons
Eaten an entire box of Oreos?
no
Been on stage?
Yes
Dumped someone?
sorta
Gotten in a car accident?
it was minor
Watched "Punky Brewster"?
Yeah.
Been in love?
yes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home