Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Why?

1. Where were you 3 hours ago?
In my bed deciding if I should actually get up.


2. Who are you in love with? is that a country? What? I am so confused by these two questions going being together.

3. Have you ever eaten a crayon? Nooo, I have not.


4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? Allure magazine has pink on it.

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Serena and I went on Sat to buy accessories!

6. Are you wearing socks right now? No way, Jose.

7. Do you have a car worth over $2,000? Yes!

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? My town? I think I drive out of it every day.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? I haven't been in weeks

10. Are you hot? temp? no. Look? yes.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? cherry coke zero

12. What are you wearing right now? jeans and a wife beater

13. Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it? I don't wash it.


14. Last food that you ate? salad last night oh wait, I had a cookie earlier

15. Where were you last week at this time? Probably going to the bank.


16. When is the last time you ran? It's been awhile. My neighborhood is seriously ghetto.

17. Are you a peoples person? I can be.


18. What's the last sporting event you watched? US OPEN ALL DAY EVERY DAY!


19. What is your favorite animal? puppies and black panthers. But not together, please.

20. Your dream vacation? Cruise from here that hits Scotland then goes to Greece, etc.

21. Last person's house you were in?
Serena's?

22. Worst injury you've ever had? uhhh shin splints?

23. Have you been in love? suurrreee

24. Do you miss anyone right now? of course

25. What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex? mah eyes. and charm. and wit. I have a lot of weapons:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home