Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, November 03, 2007

1. Who was your first prom date?
I went with friends. I decided to go just a few days before. I was supposed to be out of town.

2. Do you still talk to your first love?
No

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
beer when I was a youngin'

4. What was your first job?
first real one? grocery store. ew

5. What was your first car?
'86 Chevy Celeb

6. Who was the first person you texted today?
Ali

7. What was your first thought this morning?
MY PHONE WAS ON SILENT!?!?!?!?!

8. Who was your first grade teacher?
I don't remember. I changed schools mid year

9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane?
It was a little 4 seater in PA.

10. When you snuck out of the house for the first time, who was it with?
N/A

11. Who was your FIRST TRUE best friend?
Krissy

12. Where was your first sleep over?:
probably Krissy's

13. Who was the first person you talked to this morning?
in person? Well, my mom on the phone

14. Whose wedding were you at the first time?
My uncle and his now ex-wife

15. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
decide if I can sleep more

17. First piercing?
ears when I was in 2nd grade.

18. First foreign country you went to?
Canada

19. Who was your first REAL makeout?
Brian

20. When was your first detention?
I got it for talking in 5th grade. I did it on purpose bc my friends were all in detention

21. What was the first state you lived in?
VA

22. Who was the first person to break your heart?
N/A

23. Who was your first roommate?
Cara!

24. Who will be the first to repost this?
you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home