Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, October 22, 2007

38?

1. Name one person who made you laugh last night? Marie did. When she referred to the customers "fuckers"
2. What were you doing at 0800? resetting my alarm
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? taking a shower
4. What happened to you in 2006? I turned 26 and worked and played.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? Crap!
6. How many beverages did you have today? 0
7. What color is your hairbrush? red or black or brown. I have a few
8. What was the last thing you paid for? OJ at BN
9. Where were you last night? work
10. What color is your front door? dark red
11. Where do you keep your change? piggy bank or the bottom of my bag:)
12. What’s the weather like today? not cold enough, but I'm hoping Philly is cold!
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? coffee
14. What excites you? fun times, new clothes, magazines in the mail, good TV.
15. Do you want to cut your hair? not yet
16. Are you over the age of 25? yes
17. Do you talk a lot? it depends, but yes.
18. Do you watch the O.C.? I did when it was on
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? YES!
20. Do you make up your own words? yeah
21. Are you a jealous person? I remind myself not to be
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’. Ali
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’. Kat
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list? my mom
25. What does the last text message you received say? "yes i did..."
26. Do you chew on your straw? sometimes
27. Do you have curly hair? yeah, but it's so fine it comes out.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to? Philly today!
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life? eh, no need to name.
30. What was the last thing you ate? beef stew last night
31. Will you get married in the future? 17 nov 2012
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks? Evening, but not done yet
33. Is there anyone you like right now? of course
34. When was the last time you did the dishes? don't remember
35. Are you currently depressed? no, but ask again later this week
36. Did you cry today? no
37. Why did you answer and post this? bc I dont' want to get ready
38. Tag 5 people who would do this survey:no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home