Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, October 25, 2007

But It's About Me

1. Can you cook? I can, but I don't. I hate cleaning up.
2. What was your dream growing up? To be hott and wealthy:)
3. What talent do you wish you had? I wish I could sing. I'd also like to be good at the guitar.
4. Favorite place? Near the water
5. Favorite actor? Brad Pitt
6. What was the last book you read more than once? Summer Sisters
7. What zodiac sign are you? Aquarius
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Just mah ears
9. Worst Habit? Not putting things away
10. Favorite snack? almonds
11. What is your favorite sport? Tennis
12. Do you have a Negative or Optimistic attitude? Quite optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with me? I would climb out the elevator and go get help
14. Best thing to ever happen to you? Carnegie Hall
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I am OCD about my Starbucks sleeve
16. Do you have any pets? No:(
17. Do you know how to do the Macarena? I think so
18. What time is it where you are now?. 949pm
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? SCARY
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Giselle legs
21. Would you be my partner in crime or my conscience? depends on the crime
22. What color eyes do you have? I have green eyes
23. Ever been arrested? no way
24. Bottle or Draft? draft

25. If you won $10,000 dollars today, what would you do with it? Pay off stuff and then save it for Scotland
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Orbitz
27. What’s your favorite bar to hang at? I love Spirits
28. Do you believe in ghosts? I wish I did
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Hang out
30. Do you swear a lot? Yes
31. Biggest pet peeve? hypocrites
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? random:)
33. In one word, how would you describe me? me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home