Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, January 04, 2008

I Love...

1. Who has seen you in your underwear lately?
If I had a beaufriend, then probably him;)

2. Is it awkward when you run into your exes?
I haven't seen him in years now.

3. What are you looking forward to?
I decided what I want to do for my birthday so now I'm excited for that...not that I want to rush winter, though.

4. When did you last talk to your brother or sister?
Texted Jesse about an hour ago and talked to Ali when she left work at 430pm.

5. What did you do the last time you were home alone?
Got ready in my knickers and a tank top? haha

6. Do you ever wanna know who you're going to marry?
Ummm...no. Because I'd either want to fast forward or it would be sad to know it's potentially not someone I already knot.

7. Have you ever watched the Real World?
Of course. Some seasons SUCK, though.

8. How much cash do you have on you?
$102ish.

9. Who are the third and seventh texts (in box) in your phone from?
Serena...and Serena.

10. Are you tanned?
Nah

11. Are you upset with anyone?
Don't think so

12. Do you talk to the person you have a thing for?
Haha yes.

13. Have you ever seen your best friend cry?
Yes=/

14. Who's your number 5 friend on your top friends?
On Myspace? Not sure.

15. Did you get any compliments today?
Yes, I was told I have style. Wooohooo! And I got lots of hair compliments today.

16. Have you ever gone to court?
Just to be given my license.

17. Are you friends with your neighbors?
No

18. What's the last text message in your inbox say and whos it from?
Something from Serena about child support, haha.

20. Have you ever punched a guy?
Playfully

21. Do you get jealous easily?
No

22. Have you ever played Spin the Bottle?
No, actually.

23. Toilet papered someone's house?
Just a car. I wanted to, though. (TP a house)

24. Have you ever had a crush on your brother's or sister's friends?
Oh yes, my brother had hott friends.

25. Have you ever gone to the beach?
Of course!

26. What are you listening to?
Gilmore Girls

27. Do you remember your music teacher's name from elementary school?
Mrs. Monahan

28. How good is your eyesight?
perfect

29. Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
No

31. Have you ever been out of your country?
Yes

32. Would your parents be mad if you got arrested for fighting?
Probably disappointed?

33. Whats your favorite type of music?
I like so many different kinds. Wow.

34. Do you have a Honda, Toyota or Nissan?
Nope

36. What time did you wake up this morning?
645am

37. What are you doing saturday?
working.

38. Whats for lunch?
I already had lunch. beef broccoli.

39. What's in your back pocket?
nothing

41. What were you doing at 3am this morning?
SLEEPING

42. What do you usually do first in the morning?
try to remember what day it is

43. Who is your favorite band?
Right now it's Radiohead. Can't get enough.

44. Made out for more than 3 minutes?
3 minutes? really?

45. Slept in a different bed?
Yes.

48. Made out in a movie theater?
No

49. Made out with 2 different people in one night?
Haha oh yes

50. Thought your cousin was hot?
no

51. Been in love?
yes

52. Slept?
Yum, yes

53. Gone over the speed limit?
yes

54. Painted your room?
not myself

55. Drove a car?
yes

56. Danced in front of your mirror?
Yeah, to see how my outfit would look if I was dancing.

57. Gotten a hickey?
No..I yell, "I HATE TURTLENECKS!"

58. Been to China?
no

59. Gotten in a car with people you just met?
Actually, yes. my mom and I hitchhiked once;)

60. Been in a fist fight?
no

61. Snuck out of your house?
just my apt, ha.

62. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back?
Ugh, yes.

63. Had sexual relations at school?
Gross. No.

64. Made out with a stranger?
Yes

65. Ditched school to do something more fun?
Nope....well, does skipping in college count? I never skipped in college until VCU and then it was to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home