Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Almost 2008

1. Will you be looking for a new job?

At some point.

2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?

No

3. New house?

I need an apt.

4. What will you do different in 08?

Just more of the same. Right now is very nice. Well, more time with the people I love to be around.

5. New Years resolution?


Fuck those.

6. What will you not be doing in 08?


going to school!

7. Any trips planned?

Ali and I want to go to New England again.

8. Wedding plans?


Sure, why not?

9. Major thing on your calendar?

Graduating:)

10. What can’t you wait for?

My birthday. Wine week, huzzah.

11. What would you like to see happen differently?


no more wasting time. That applies to various things:)

12. What about yourself will you be changing?

I'll start saving for that trip.

13. What happened in 07 that you didn’t think would ever happen?


I can't think of anything. Maybe being asked to speak at a conference.

14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?

I am already pretty nice!

15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 07?

more heels

16. Will you start or quit drinking?

keep the same.

17. Will you better your relationship with your family?

It's pretty good

18. Will you do charity work?

Like what?

19. Will you go to bars?

woohoo! of course.

20. Will you be nice to people you don’t know?


unless they're annoying.

21. Do you expect 08 to be a good year for you?

I think it will be quite good.

22. How much did you change from this time last year till now?

Quite a bit, actually. All in good ways.

23. Do you plan on having a child?


Lord, I hope not.

24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?


I hope so!

25. Major lifestyle changes?

I just need my own apt again.

26. Will you be moving?


Hope to.

27. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 08 that happened in 07?


I won't let bitches make things difficult.

28. What are your New Years Eve plans?

Not sure yet! Something fab.

29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?

Yes

30. One wish for 08?

um, an apt:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home