Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Be Careful With Your Needles (Thatswhatshesaid)

1. perfect? me? Pretty close.
2. tall? Not overly tall, but I'd probably be eye to eye with Giselle.
3. In your pajamas? Sorta
4. Left handed? no, the other

LAST:

1. Friend you saw: Serena
2. Talked to on the phone: I think I talked to Brendan's Voice Mail.
3. Person to text you: Kristin
4. Was today better than yesterday: Yesterday was pretty good. Today wasn't bad, but yesterday was more exciting.

FAVORITE:

1. Number: 17
2.Color: green is so hott
3. Food: I love anything tomato related.
4. Place: bed. Hahahah

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS:

Q: What was the first thing you did this morning when you got up?
A: snuggled in for a few more minutes.

Q: Do you have anything bothering you?
A: just that my feet hurt. I wore heels for like 10 hours yesterday then stood all day today

Q: What's the last movie you watched?
A: War Games, I think. OH WAIT, I saw I Am Legend on Sunday:)

Q: Where is the last place you went?
A: BN

Q: Do you smile often?
A: quite often

Q: Do you wish upon stars?
A: oh yes!

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: yeah

Q: Where did you sleep last night?
A: Centreville

Q: Why did you sleep there?
A: 1) it was late, 2) I didn't want to drive home 3) I like it there

Q: When was the last time you cried?
A: last week.

Q: What was your last thought before going to sleep last night?
A: I wonder if I'm breathing loudly

Q: Rate life as of right now one being bad ten being great?
A: 8+

Q: What do you hear right now?
A: Gilmore Girls

Q: Does anything hurt right now?
A: my feet, to be honest.

Q: What's your favorite month?
A: November and February

Q: How many kids do you want/have?
3-4? Or 1 or 2. I don't know.


TEN EMOTIONS

1. Are you missing someone right now?
I mean, I'd lie some people to be around, but I'm not crying about it or anything

2. Are you happy?
Yes

3. Are you sad?
Only about people's music taste

4. Are you bored?:
I'm too tired to be bored

5. Are you excited?
Sure!

7. Are you single?
No

8. Are you tired?
Extremely

9. Are your parents still married?
Yes

1. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
in a way

2. What color are the walls of the room you are in?
2 are gray and 2 are dark red

3. When is the last time you saw the last person you have feelings for?
12 hours and 25 minutes ago. I don't keep track, it's just a coincidence in timing.

4. If you could push one person off a mountain, who would it be?
I would be afraid of falling from the momentum

5. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
tank is from Forever 21 and my sweatshirt is from Turnstyle.

6. Is anything bothering you right now?
Nah

7. What's the weirdest thing you've ever heated up in a microwave?
Jennifer and I used to make weird concoctions when home at her house. When we were like, 10.

9. When's the last time you kissed someone?
um, midnight last night.

10. Are you a cuddler?
ummmm, sorta? I hate that word, though.

11. What's on your mind right now?
I want water

12. Have you ever liked someone who treated you like crap?
sure

13. Have you ever seen a zebra?
at the zoo?

16. Are you offended by dumb blonde jokes?
no,they are funny.

19. If you could go back and change something, woud u?
quizas

20. What does your hair look like right now?
um, it looks cute, but its dirty, ha.

21. Has anyone disappointed you recently?
Not that I recall.

22. Will next weekend be a good one?
hope so

24. How did you get the idea for your profile name?
Hey Mercedes

25. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
hard to pick just one

27. Look to your left. What's there?
shelf

31. Do you get attached to people easily?
Some people.

32. Why are you online?
I have to multitask

33. What happened a year ago today?
Probably nothing exciting. The 1st is a bore.

34. Have you ever been to Florida?
Yes, once.

35. Has a person you dated ever made you cry?
yes, in a way

36. Ever driven without your licence?
on accident

37. What time did you wake up today?
745

38. Are you looking forward to tomorrow?
happy hour!

40. Who is someone you wish you could fix things with?
no one

1.Wheres the person you have feelings for right now?
probably jamming.

2. What are you doing friday?
Not sure yet

3. Did the last kiss mean anything to you?
It meant a lot. On various levels.

4. Do you sleep with the TV on?
not anymore

5. What are you doing right now?
watching Gilmore Girls, this, IMing, yawning

6.Whos myspace passwords do you have?
mine...actually, I can't remember mine

7. Name what you're doing today?
Today is almost over...even though it's early. I'm so tired

8. Do you have a job?
yes

9. Are you dating/have you dated the last person you kissed?
sure

10. Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school?
No

12. Have you ever crawled through a window?
yes!

13. Who knows a secret or two about you?
my close friends

14. Can you handle the truth?
with proper warning

15. Are you too forgiving?
maybe the first time

16. Ever have a sleepover with the opposite sex?
sure

17. Olive Garden?
Good salad!

18. Are you closer to your mother or father?
both in different ways

19. Have you ever wanted to be a teacher?
yes

20. would you live with someone you weren't married to?
Yes

22. Have your friends ever seen you cry?
Yes

23. Who was the last person you cried in front of?
Don't remember

24. Have you ever wanted to strip naked in front of someone?
not in a seductive, look at me way.

25. How many people can you say you've really loved?
2

26. Do you eat healthy?
not always. I love salad, though.

27. Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?
sure

28. What are you listening to?
Gilmore Girls

29. If you could pick one person to disappear from the planet, who would it be?
hmm

30: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?
yes

32: Are you going to heaven or hell?
heaven

33: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to ?
Ali

34: What is your biggest fear?
wormies

35: Are you confident?
Yes

36: Are you a good driver?
Yes. "You ok to drive? "OH SHIT!" hahah

37.What will you be When you "Grow up"?
awesome

39.One person you're sure you'll spend your life with?
Ali, hehe.

40.One person you miss?
Santa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home