Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bold Faced

STORY OF MY LIFE:
Hi, my name is:

scarlet

When I'm nervous I:
can't concentrate

Last night I:
should have slept more (story of my life)

PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby?

a surprise maybe?

Were you the first?
for my dad

PART 2: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem?

no way

Are you happy right now?
yeah!

PART 3: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look?

Yup. i'm hott.

Describe your hair:
long. dark brown. naturally very wavy, but i straighten it sometimes.

PART 4: RANDOM
Ever been kicked out of a bar?

I have!

PART 5: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors?

right now i like it inside. i'm not a humidity fan. LOVE it outside when it's cold.

How's the weather?
it just stormed like whoa

Do you like walking in the rain?
ummm, it's ok if it happens and you're not trying to get somewhere. like, if my appearance doesn't matter then it can be fun.

Do you like thunderstorms?
oh so much

PART 6: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian?

helllllls naw!

Anything you absolutely could eat forever?
sushi, pizza, salad, sandwiches

What is your favorite dessert?
coconut cake

PART 7: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
Do you want to get married?

ok! I do!

Been married before?
No.

Are you truly in love?
<3

PART 8: RANDOM QUESTIONS
Where is your cell phone?

bench near me

Cheesecake?
only samples. so rich!

Your dream last night?
I don't really remember.

Your favorite drink?
Water. and beer.

Where did you grow up?
VA

Tattoos?
No way

Ketchup?
sometimes. if at room temp.

Your computer?
hott laptop

Your life?
is FUN

What are you thinking about right now?
i want wings.

Favorite color(s)?
green and black

When is the last time you laughed?
not long ago

Last received call?
my mom

Part 9: LIFE
What friend knows the most about you?

anna

Who do you blame for your mood today?
myself. i was in a good mood.

What should we do with stupid people?
laugh at them

What is making you sad right now?
nothing much

What was the first thing you did this morning?
pushed snooze

Last person you went out to dinner with?
family!

Do you drink lots of water?
oh yeah

How do you vent your anger/sad?
drive, cuss, scream, drink, smoke, etc.

What theme does your room have?
ummmmm, huh?

Are you a mama's child or a daddy's child?
both

The last website you visited?
blip

Who was the last person you took a picture with?
prob ali:)

Last person you went to the movies with?
hahhahha. myself. and before that brendan. and before that serena and steven.

What did you do/will you do for your birthday this year?
I had an awesome celebration in DC and FX.

Is anything alive in your room?
um, I am.

Today, would you rather go back a week or go forward a week?
back. i wouldn't want to skip anything

What are you looking forward to right now?
plans til the end of time. and potential good news.

Part 10: IF YOU HAD TO
If you HAD to dye your hair a color what color would it be?

darker

If you HAD to get a piercing (not ears) what would you get?
orbital

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home