Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, March 09, 2009

Envy

Have you ever watched a movie in another language?

oh yeah. Tons


Can you fit into your best friend's shoes?

yeah, with room to spare.



Have you ever experienced an airport hug?

No? I've only flown twice and once I was alone and once I was with people from college. I remember I tried to get my friend to come meet me, but it was spring break.



Do you know anyone with a genital piercing?

if I do, I've forced myself to forget.



When was the last time you cried?

I don't remember



When was the last time you saw your father?

yesterday



What could you go for right now?

a beer, coconut cake, and a plane ticket to puerto rico.



Do you have a lighter in your room?

probably



Have you ever had the curly fries from Arby's?

duh. i used to live in richmond where they have fancy arbys.



Where are most people in your top friends from?

work


What color is your hair?

dark brown



How have you felt today?

today was awesome...tiring, but awesome.





Do you like your name?

my goodness, I love it





Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?

Target and Old Navy



What was the last thing that bothered you?

sneezing



Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?

usually



Has any one said they love you in the last week?

yeah



What are you afraid of?
deer



Do you think you've changed over the past year?
always



Are you wearing something that belongs to someone else?

nope



Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty eyes?

often


What is the relationship between you and the last person you texted?
we're friends




Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?

i would think so



When was the last time you talked to one of your siblings?
texting with ali now



What are you listening to right now?

Forgetting Sarah Marshall



Are you someone who worries too often?

ummm, yes



Do you have a friend you can tell stuff to and you’re sure they won’t tell?
yes





What were you doing at 2:30pm today?

working. actually, on lunch





Are you usually wide awake in the morning?

never ever



Do you sleep on your stomach?

if alone.





Are you in a good mood right now?

Yes!





Is there a difference between the word ’best friend’ and ’friend’?

ugh i hate the term best friend.





What's stressing you out?
what to wear tomorrow.



It's 4 in the morning, your phone rings, what do you do?

answer it, duh.



Have you ever shared a blanket with someone?

um, yeah


Can you go in public looking like you do now?

of course. i don't get in my pajamas/etc until the last minute. i'm always ready to go out.



Where were you at 9am this morning?

work



Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months or more?

duh


What would your name be with the first three letters?

Sca

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home