Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Monday Meme

1. What's the funniest pick-up line that's ever been used on you?
Hmmm, I can't remember. I love pick up lines though, they make me laugh.

2. If you had enough money to comfortably last your lifetime, would you continue working? Why or why not?
Not this job. I would do cool things like hobbies that would make me some money (like, photography, music, travel writing, etc.)

3. Which game show would you like to be a contestant on?
Amazing Race

4. Who was the first celebrity that you ever had a crush on?
one of the New Kids?

5. If you could only watch the movies of one actor or actress for the rest of your life, who would you choose?
duh, Brad Pitt....no wait, or like Don Cheadle or Steve Buschemi because they're in EVERYTHING so at least I'd have a large selection to choose from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home