Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

This One Is From My Boss

1) What was your 1st Boyfriend/Girlfriends name?
Brian

2) What color underwear/boxers wearing now?
red

3) What are you listening to right now?
Aberdeen City on XM Radio

4) If you could be any animal what would you be?
black panther

5) What was the last thing you ate?
M=Ms

6) If you were a crayon what color would you be?
chartreuse

7) Whats the weather like?
windy and cold but sunny

8) Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
Melanie


9) The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
height

10) Where is your cell phone from?
Verizon

11) Do you do drugs?
no

12) You smoke?
no

14) Hair color
dark brown

5) Eye Color?
green

16) Do you wear contacts?
no but ALI DOES!

17) Favorite Holiday?
my birthday

18) Favorite Month?
February

19) Have you ever cried for no reason?
yes, I cry for anything

20) What was the last movie you watched?
Harry Potter 4

21) Favorite Day of the Year?
17 Feb

22) Are you too shy to ask someone out?
sorta

23) If you could say something to someone right now what would it be?
Like me

24). Hugs or Kisses?
both

25) Chocolate or vanilla?
vanilla

26) Boobs or butt?
I have both, actually

27)Sausage or cheese?
Cheese

28) Florida or Cali?
Cali

29) What books are you reading?
i'm back in my magazine phase

30) Piercings?
just ears

31) Favorite movie?
Garden State

32) Favorite football Team?
Redskins

33) What were you doing before this?
updating the leads sheet

34) Any Pets?
0:(

35) Butter, Plain or Salted popcorn?
Butter

37) Dogs or cats?
dogs

38) Favorite flowers?
tulips

39) Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
yeah but I'm really good at covering it up

41) Have you ever been in love with someone?
yes

42) Who would you like to see right now?
just my bed...well, I guess someone in it would be nice, too.


43) Are you still friends with people from kindergarten?
no

44) Have you ever fired a gun?
a BB gun

45) Do you like to travel by plane?
yeah sure

46) Right-Handed or Left-Handed?
right

47) If you could be with someone right now who would it be?
close friend

48) How many pillows do you sleep with?
1 but I need more!

49) Are you missing someone?
yeah

50) Do you have a Tattoo?
no

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home