Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Friday, June 30, 2006

Star Jones Sucks

Appetizer
On average, approximately how many times per day do you yawn?



5. I don't yawn as much as would be indicative of how tired I am.

Soup
What was your most memorable school field trip?


Does going to Puerto Rico for Tropical Ecology count?

Salad
Fill in the blank: I was extremely __________________ this week.


laptopless

Main Course
Which color do you think of when you hear the word "soothing"?


mauve (ew)

Dessert
What is something that, if you had to, you could save up the money to buy within one month?


an iPod.

1 Comments:

At 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 regret, yesterday: spilling coffee on my keyboard. It's a bad thing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home