Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Andre Agassi Is AWESOME!!!

Appetizer
What are some lyrics you have misheard (such as, instead of "Gettin' Jiggy With It" you heard "Kick a chicken with it")?


I sing the incorrect lyrics to most songs.

Soup
What is the worst movie you have ever seen?


Annie Hall. Also, First Daughter was really bad.

Salad
Using the letters from your favorite number, write a sentence. Example: Tomorrow has really easy experiences.


Sometimes everyone veers evenly near the electrical energy nuclears.

Main Course
What was the most interesting news story you have heard this week?


I've been SOOOOOOO out of it news-wise this week:( I can't obsessively check CNN.com anymore.

Dessert
Which word(s) would you choose to describe your wardrobe?


solid, black, Jcrew

2 Comments:

At 10:15 AM, Blogger Scott said...

I was in awe of Agassi once again last night. I hope he keeps rolling.

Scott

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I know! He has to at least make it to play Roddick.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home