Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Monday, August 21, 2006

End Of Summer (Thank Goodness!)

70 Questions to End the Summer

1. Are you in a relationship?
No

2. Do you hate more than three people?
Nah. I'm not counting people I've never met like Osama or Hitler.

3. How many houses have you lived in?
15 or something insane.

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Fastbreaks are GOOD!

5. What are your favorite shoes?
I love flip flops. I really want boots, though.

7. FAVORITE SUMMER TRIP THIS YEAR?
I only went to The OC...it was fun, though!

9. Do you own a Britney Spears CD?
I own all of them, actually:)

10. Have you ever thrown up in public?
I was sick at the Kutztown fair one year. I threw up outside Steven's apt:( and I threw up after riding the swings once. EW!

11. Name someone that's ALWAYS on your mind.
um, myself?

12. What is your favorite music genre?
classical

13. What is your sign?
Aquarius!

14. What time were you born?
1:51pm

15. Do you like beer?
Yes! Especially Yuengling and Hefeweisen

16. Have you ever made a prank call?
Yeah, before *69 and Caller ID

17. What is the most embarrassing CD you own?
Why would I be embarassed by anything I own?

18. Are you sarcastic?
Often

19. What is your favorite color?
red, green, black, anything but pastels

20. How many watches do you own?
um, 3? But I only wear one or none if my wrist hurts

21. Summer or Winter?
WINTER

22. Spring or fall?
FALL!!!!

23. What is your favorite color to wear?
Black

24. Pepsi or Sprite?
pepsi

25. What color is your cell phone?
silver/gray

26. Wheres your second home?
my car

27. Have you ever slapped someone?
I don't think so?

28. Have you ever had a cavity?
yeah

29. How many lamps are in your bedroom?
3

30. How many video games do you own?
0

31. What was your first pet?
Petunia the pig

32. Have you ever had braces?
No

33. Do looks matter?
Yes, but everyone likes them differently which is the important thing

34. Do you use Chapstick?
not that brand

36. American Eagle or Abercrombie?
neither

37. Are you too forgiving?
Yes

38. How many children do you want?
2-4

39. Do you own something from Hot Topic?
my studded belts

40. What is your favorite breakfast?
I LOVE breakfast food. I like it all EXCEPT I will never eat biscuits and gravy or grits.

41. Do you own a gun?
No

42. What was the last thing you ate?
blueberry scone

43. When was the last time you cried?
Last night during the Teen Choice Awards.

44. What did you do 3 nights ago?
Friday night? I got home around 7 then just relaxed and read about instruments

45. When was the last time you went to Olive Garden?
July 14th bc that's the day we celebrated Steven's birthday!

46. Have you ever called your teacher mom?
Hahah no

48. What are your nicknames?
SVR, Scooter, Honeybear

49. Do you know anyone named Bertha?
No

50. Have you ever been to Kentucky?
No

51. Do you own something from Banana Republic?
Yeah, OH my hott jacket that I can't wait to wear.

52. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
yeah

53. Have you ever called someone Boo?
Constnatly

54. Do you smoke?
No

55. Do you own a diamond ring?
Yeah

56. Are you happy with your life right now?
Yeah. there are things I'd like to improve, but overall it's good.

57. Do you dye your hair?
No

58. Does anyone like you?
DO YOU!?

59. Who's your best friend(s)?
the people I talk to a lot

60. skunsdkjnvasfagv..?
right

61. Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD?
NO!!!!!

62. McDonald's or Wendy's?
Wendys

63. Do you like yourself?
Yes, I'm awesome.

64. Are you closer to your mother or father?
both

65. Favorite feature(s) of the opposite sex?
arms!

66. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yeah, if I get ridiculous about it and think people are there.

67. Have you ever eaten paste?
No

68. Do you have a webcam?
No

69. Have you ever stripped?
No

70. What are you looking forward to the most this week?
Thursday off and FRIDAY IS MY LAST DAY HERE!

4 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Blogger Ultra Toast Mosha God said...

49 is a very important question.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger Thomas said...

What would question #71 have been?

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

It would have been, "What's your favorite drink at Starbucks?"

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Pause said...

I cried during the teen choice awards too. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home