Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I Want Dairy Queen!

who would you want to be tied to for 24hours?
Brad Pitt, OH YEAH!

who do you blame for your mood right now?
Dairy Queen and Gilmore Girls

who would you go gay for?
Angelina Jolie

what's your favourite aphrodisiac?
spelling words with the "ou"

have you ever killed an animal?

I've hit some with my car, but on accident

cookies n cream OR mint n chip?

Oh my, um....mint, but not the fake green stuff

do you have a naked pic in your cell phone right now?
No

ever been branded with a spatula @ a party?

No

do you prefer tattoos or piercings?
If I were forced to get one, I'd choose a piercing, but I don't like crazy piercings on others...but I guess i don't like crazy tattoos on people either.

how many tattoos do you have?

Zero

what's your favourite Madonna era?
I liked the Ray Of Light times

what was your favourite game as a child?
Sardines

what's your favourite meat?
chicken rules!

do you think that hot dogs are disgusting?
yes, but that doesn't mean I don't still love and eat them

what's your guilty pleasure?
I don't believe in those.

who's your favourite classic rock band?
This is tough bc now the classic rock station plays Nirvana and Pearl Jam! weird.

where is Biysk?
Russia

star trek or star wars?
Neither, although I do remember watching a few 'Treks late at night.

favourite Prince song?
Little Nicki

spicy or sweet?
sweet bc my spicey tolerance is super low

first word that just popped in your head?
falafel

who's your favourite friend and why?
Ross

dogs or cats?
puppies!!!

favourite drug?
generic Claritin

favourite alcoholic drink?
champagne

favourite Depp movie?

Edward Scissorhands?

who's in the room with you right now?
noone

are you a size queen or a liar?
I don't understand the question

have you ever broken a bong?
No, I've never even touched one

roses or orchids?
roses

have you ever puked on someone?
Not that I recall

do you shop @ Walmart?

For wife beaters and shampoo

how many times have you dyed your hair?
Tons of times, but you can never tell so I gave up

favourite mexican dish?
quesadillas

who's hotter: baseball players or soccer players?
soccer, duh. seriously? no competition!

6 Comments:

At 6:14 PM, Blogger Sandwich Repairman said...

What's Sardines?? And why 3 blogs?

:)

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

It's like the opposite of hide and go seek. Everyone hides and one person tries to find everyone. It's fun!

One blog is music reviews, one is all quizzes and surveys and one is my regular one.

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Sandwich Repairman said...

ah, interesting. never heard of that before. so how did you find my blog?

 
At 6:31 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

I did a google search trying to find some survey thing to fill out bc I was bored.

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Sandwich Repairman said...

ah, there sure are a lot out there. I love Garden State too btw.

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Miss Scarlet said...

It's an awesome movie:)

I think I'm going to put in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind now...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home