Room For Answers

I love lists, surveys, quizzes. Be sure to check out my "real" blog:

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Kyndra's A Bitch

Body:

1. Where were you when it turned 2006?
In fredericksburg, actually running to Spirits from the car

2. How did you get the idea for your myspace name?
It's "Princess Scarlet"-self explanatory

3. What song are you listening to right now?
None, I'm watching Laguna Beach

4. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry?
River Phoenix

5. What color underwear are you wearing?
red/pink/white stripes

6. Do you own an ipod?
Yes, a 40GBer, but it broke:(

7. What did you do this morning?
I got up like 30 minutes ago and have so far had OJ

8. Where do you work?
Um, SHS for one more week, then a school and BN

10. What are the last two digits of your phone number?
69

11. What was the last concert you attended?
Arab Strap!

12. Who was with you?
Serena

13. What was the last movie you watched?
Dirty Dancing

14. What do you dislike at the moment?
Not knowing what to do today/Being far away

15. What food do you crave right now?
eggs, bacon, tots

16. Did you dream last night?
a WEIRD dream that involved a stingray in the water and having to trick some killer guy so we could escape

17. What was the last TV show you watched?
Laguna Beach, I'm obsessed.

18. What is your favorite piece of jewelry?
I have this ring from my Grandpap. I don't wear it. It's from when I was little.

19. Name someone on your Top 8 who is just like you?
Ali or Steven, but in different ways.

20. What was the last thing you ate?
dinner last night

21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex?
SCD

22. Who last messaged you?
Ali

23. Are you on any medication?
No

24. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
left? Well, it's hard to say bc I sleep with my head at the foot end right now.

25. What color shirt are you wearing?
red and a sweatshirt

26. What color is your razor?
?

27. What is your favorite frozen treat?
ICE CREAM!

28. How many piercings do you have?
2

29. What's your favorite store?
Best Buy

30. Are you thirsty right now?
For coffee

31. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married?
Yes

32. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss?
Brian, Cara, Jules

33. What's your favorite sport?
tennis

34. How do you feel about what people think about you?
Sometimes I want to know what they say bc I'm curious

35. Have you ever done something to instigate trouble?
um, probably!

36. Do you like your nose?
Yeah

37. What color is your bedroom?
gray/dark red

38. What are your font colors on AIM?
um, green?

39. Have you ever kissed a member of the same sex?
Yes, on a dare

40. Where do you live?
B'town

41. Do you like the person who posted this last?
sometimes

42. Do you know their Birthday?
I do

43. What is the thing that you would most like to change about yourself?
metabolism, HAHA.

44. What color is your car?
Blue

45. What do you smell like right now?
huh? I don't know.

46. What is your favorite color?
green right now

47. What do you tell yourself when times get hard?
be positive

48. Would you ever sky dive?
probably not

49. Do you sleep on your side, tummy or back?
all

50. What character from a movie most reminds you of yourself?
Pride & Prejudice chick

51. Have you ever bid for something on eBay?
Yeah, I've gotten posters and a record

52. What do you think of Angelina Jolie being pregnant?
Lucky bitch.

53. Do you enjoy giving hugs?
Yes, but I don't give them often

54. Would you consider yourself to be fashionable?
Oh yeah. Even if it's not reflected in what I'm wearing, I am way into it.

55. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes:) I think I'm going out to FINALLY take pics today. I need some good ones again.

56. What celebrities have you been compared to?
Winona Ryder, Minnie Driver

57. Who is your favorite Star Wars character?
Queen Amidala only bc I like Natalie Portman. I've never seen the movies

58. Does it annoy you when someone says they'll call but never do?
Oh yeah, if they say they'll call then they need to call.

59. What books, if any, have made you cry?
Summer Sisters, White Oleander, HP

60. What are you allergic to?
pollen, almonds sometimes, raw apples, work, etc.

61. Are you a jealous person?
Sometimes I get envious, sure!

62. Do you ever feel guilty after eating meat?
Never

63. If you were born the opposite sex, what would your name be?
Randy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home